1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How-To:Navigation Service Setting

Discussion in 'Prius c Technical Discussion' started by luanminhle, Apr 13, 2012.

1. luanminhle

luanminhle Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I just find out how to go to Nav System service setting by turn on the car, then hold the set up button on the Nav with right hand, and then with the left hand switch on the headlight on and off 3 times. Then I saw the camera button, but not active, if any one know anything about how to activate camera function or setting up camera, let me know. I'm going to remove the Navigation head unit and look in the back to check out any open port for camera, if it does, I'm going to try to test if the camera from my gf 2011 prius III liftback's camera work on mind, if this work I'm going to salvage yard if i can get a good camera to work with this. Plan to try this out in 2 weeks after my gf back from vacation. Wish me luck

1 person likes this.
  2. BrunoPuntzJones

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    IV
    Interdasting...tagged

3. wongnog

wongnog Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Technology
    Great to know! Any other useful settings in there?

4. priusCpilot

priusCpilot Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Wow cool! Im going to try that now but very interested in knowing about that camera port!

UPDATE: So I tried and didn't know what the other items were but the CAMERA didn't toggle on or off when I touched it?

5. madfast

madfast New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    III
    yeah i did this today, and it doesnt have much info. what i really wanted was the 12V battery voltage that is available in the other models. why does the c have so little info in this mode vs the liftback???