1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hubcap center caps

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by grzesko, Apr 25, 2020.

1. grzesko

grzesko New Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    III
    Hey all ,

I just remove the plastic hubcaps for cleaning and the wheels underneath are very nice. I'm planning on leaving them off. Two questions, I'm wondering if anyone knows what size or where to get the center caps. I would like black ones if possible. Also there are some light scratches on the wheels where the hubcaps were attached with clips and I'm wondering if anyone has a method to get those scratches out or at least to get the dirt out of the scratches so it would be less noticable.

Attached Files:

2. Georgina Rudkus

Georgina Rudkus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
  3. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    The hubcaps are there for aerodynamics to improve mpg. The alloy wheels are there to reduce weight to improve mpg. In any case, you can get the center caps in multiple colors and logos. Here is a sample on Ebay: center caps 2012 Toyota Prius V Three 1.8L in Wheel Center Caps | eBay

4. RAM v

RAM v Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Got my center caps off eBay.

5. icyrius

icyrius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Ebay. Just make sure to get the right one. There are two sizes for sale there.

6. AandMev

AandMev Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I need some new center caps. I'd like ones that are NOT branded, just plain. I ordered some from Amazon.
    63mm Silver Car Wheel Center Hub Caps Base Set of 4 for OZ Racing Superturismo WRC Superturismo LM 7.5 J × 17 inches PCD (4x108)/(5x120) Wheels

3 of the 4 fell out within a few weeks of normal driving (not hitting any curbs!). That was a waste of money.