1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Huge Gen4 aftermarket partout

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by jteran5, Oct 17, 2022.

1. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    My car was totaled a few months ago and I pulled off as much of the aftermarket stuff as I could. I also have a ton of new stuff, a lot you won't find in the US and had it imported from Japan.

I will try to post links to each item so you can see 1) the placement and 2) pricing. A lot of the larger items I won't be shipping, for example the aero kit, and if you do really want something shipped, I can try to arrange and give you a quote. All pricing listed is for pickup. Any pricing on links does not typically reflect the cost/delivery to the US so please keep that in mind before saying that any pricing here is high. I try to be fair and already taking a loss with all items.

Parts are/were for the 2019 Toyota Prius AWD. A lot of used parts have about 30k miles or so on them. Some parts can fit the pre-facelift for the gen4 and the prime, but I cannot confirm fitment for other cars. If i can confirm fitment, I will notate it.

Parts are located in Northern NJ, USA. You may email me at jteran12 @ gmail.com

1) Tein Flex A coilovers for AWD models and Prime models specifically - used - VSTD2-D1AS3 - $500 - https://www.rhdjapan.com/tein-flex-a-coilover-suspension-prius-zvw55-zvw52.html

2) TRD Aero Kit - front lip spoiler, sideskirts, rear bumper valence (not pictured as I have these in boxes and never installed on my car itself. I was two weeks away from getting them paint matched and installed). You can see lots of pictures here . I have the AERO style pieces and not the AGRESSIVE parts. I am only selling this as set and not breaking this apart - $800 - 新商品情報 | TRD
    - Front spoiler Aero Dynamics Style (unpainted)- MS341-47025-NP -new
    - TRD sideskirts - MS344-47010 - used (bought from another member) currently painted factory black
    - Rear Bumper Spoiler - MS343-47006-NP - (unpainted) - new

3) TRD trunk lid - used (bought from another member) currently painted factory black - $300

4) TRD Roof Garnish Prius MS317-47001 + TRD Roof Side Garnish MS317-47002- selling this as a set. essentially a vortex generator but with the two additional side pieces. - new, never mounted - $200

5) TRD Front Bumper Garnish MS312-47001 - new never mounted - $150

6) TRD Front Bumper Canard (MS 345-47001) - new never mounted - $250

7) TRD Member Brace Set MS300-47003 + Okuyama / Carbing Center Brace (694 059 0) - used - I had the center brace from both TRD and Okuyama combined and modified to work together. $700 You can see the TRD member brace set from the TRD catalog above and here's the Carbing floor brace: https://item.rakuten.co.jp/syarakuin-store/694-059-0-qq-e-26/

8) TRD Aero Mirror Fins MS329-47001 - new - $100

9) GR Door Handle Protectors MS010-00044 - set of 4x for all doors - $50

10) Okuyama / Carbing Frame brace front Ver.2 (693 059 2) - used - $350 https://item.rakuten.co.jp/syarakuin-store/693-059-2-qq-e-24/

11) Okuyama / Carbing frame brace rear (692 059 0) - used - $150 - https://item.rakuten.co.jp/syarakuin-store/692-059-0-qq-e-27/

12) TOM's Racing Window Visors 08611-TZW50 - used - all clips and everything complete. You just need new double sided tape to be able to install - $80 - Evasive Motorsports: TOM'S Racing Window Visor - Toyota Prius 16+

13) MEG PS1 stabilizer bars - used $100 - I cant find the link for this anymore but they are the golden bars that replace the 3 stock bars under the car

14) Blitz Radiator Hose Kit - new, never installed - $50 https://www.blackhawkjapan.com/products/blitz-18884-1

15) Cusco Rear Control Arms 1A1 474 L (rear camber adjustment) - used - $350 https://hybridpit.com/cusco-adjustable-rear-upper-arm-for-toyota-prius-2016-2021.html

16) Cusco Rear Power Brace 1A9 492 R - used - $80 - https://hybridpit.com/cusco-power-brace-rear-for-toyota-prius-2016-2021.html

17) Cusco Rear sway bar for AWD models 1A2 311 B24 - used - $80 https://www.rhdjapan.com/cusco-rear-sway-stabilizer-bar-prius-zvw55.html

18) Cusco front stabilizer links - 00B 318 A30 - used with 200 miles - $130 https://hybridpit.com/cusco-adjustable-endlinks-front-for-toyota-prius-2016-2021.html

19) 6sense Rear Toe Arm - used - $300 - https://hybridpit.com/sixth-sense-adjustable-rear-tie-rod-for-toyota-prius-2016-2019-prime-phv.html

20) Hardrace front lower control arm with hardened bushings Q0681- used with 200 miles on them - $280 - https://www.aleksracing.com/hardrace-q0681-front-lower-control-arm-toyota-corolla-altis-auris-12th-altis-e210-2018

21) Hardrace Front Strut Bar Q0067 - strut bar that actually connects to the struts. I have a Cusco sticker on mine but it indeed a Hardrace product - $150 - https://www.aleksracing.com/hardrace-q0067-front-strut-brace-toyota-prius-4th-xw50-2015-present

22) Hardrace Rear Stabilizer links Q0402 - new - $200 https://www.aleksracing.com/hardrace-q0402-rear-adj-stabilizer-link-lexus-es-ux-toyota-corolla-altis-auris-camry-prius-c-hr

23) EDM mudguards - used - dont have the part number anymore but its complete - $25

24) Veleno Yellow Fog Light bulbs - specifially for 2019+ Prius with OEM fog lights. They replace the stock "bulb" that's there - $150 - https://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-reiztrading/f029-05/

25) Husky Weatherbeater floor liners - front and rear set (ill throw in the seat protectors for the back of the rear seats) - $100

26) JDM/OEM Pillar Garnish for the C Pillar - painted white - new - $200 https://item.rakuten.co.jp/suzukimotors/putt005/

#1 jteran5, Oct 17, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2022
  2. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
  3. prius16

prius16 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Email sent.

If you can take PayPal, I call dibs on the Hardrace Front Strut Bar.
    :)

4. prius16

prius16 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Fwiw, it should be noted that the TRD frame brace above has been modified.
    The attachment points have been ground down to fit inside the Carbing Floor Brace.

The grinding likely was not done on a Mill.
    Doing it by hand, is far from easy, and it's extremely time consuming to grind the attachment points flat, level, parallel, and the same.

That also effects the angle at which the TRD brace attaches between the front and rear uni-body attachment points.

5. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    A very very minimal amount was cut from the TRD Brace and a minimal amount was cut from the Carbing brace to take into account the curvature of the middle two mounting ladder portions that replace the stock stabilizer bars. You have to also take into account the thickness of the brace itself and I feel that it makes up for the amount shaved off so that it did not affect the mounting points closer to the front of the car. The installer was able to get it mounted with no issues.

I could separate the trd brace from the Carbing as they are not welded together since one is aluminum and the other stainless steel. It is just wedged in there very tightly and very hard to remove. I'd rather sell them together along with the two rear braces and covers that were part of the TRD center brace.

I could technically sell the Carbing as is, the cuts are very minimal and doesn't affect the structure at all and if someone wanted the trd braces, they would have to run a tiny washer or spacer at the mounting points in the center ladders. But for the time being, I'd like to keep it together. It's the ultimate center brace at the moment now lol IMG_20221018_173637.jpeg IMG_20221018_173714.jpeg IMG_20221018_173809.jpeg IMG_20221018_174551.jpeg Screenshot_20221018_174851.jpeg

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

6. prius16

prius16 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    First, I'm sorry to hear about your awd Prius. That sucks.

I doubt that many people are very serious track drivers, in a Prius.
    Imho, get a true Sports car.
    Between track tires, brake fluid, track time/costs, travel costs, pad/rotor cost, fuel costs, etc, the extra cost for an older true sports car, "gets lost in the noise" after ~5-10 years. I've been there, done that.

As for using the TRD brace and the Carbing Frame brace at the same time, I do the same. :)
    If you look at the spacer at the back-end of the TRD brace, pre-cut and post-cut, there is a "significant" amount trimmed.

Also, for me, I bought a Toyota 10year 100K "Extended Warranty".
    Fwiw, track use, pretty much voids ALL warranty coverage. Since the 90's, manufactures have had the ECU/ECM flag/record "very likely track use". Iirc, GM started ~90, Ford started around 94. Besides, I still have my gas guzzling American Iron V8 sports car. And, I love it. But, not for everyday driving.
    Hence, I have no desire at all to track my Prius.
    But, I do like having a car that can handle semi-decently.
    And, I also like to have a car that gives a better ride.
    A stiffer chassis means better ride. Very Basic automotive chassis design. :) The same is true for various frame/chassis braces (but, not all braces). Imho, using the "wet noodle" uni-body chassis design, and selling that to the public as giving a better ride, makes snake oil sellers of old times, look like Pius men. Note, not "Prius men". :)

Imho, it's a PITA to get the TRD brace to fit in the Carbing brace!
    Imho, even with S&H, your asking price is a steal (for a person that wants it for a correct reason).

From a handling point of view, just use the TRD brace.
    Don't use the Carbing floor brace at all.

From an also "I don't want my cat stolen, even though it's a Gen4 Prius" point of view, then use a TRD brace along with a Stainless Steel MillerCat cat shield.
    That's how I initially went.

Yea, no one looks at the underside of my Prius.
    However, even though the TRD brace and the Stainless Steel MillerCat cat shield was the best setup, *I* didn't like the look of it.
    It's *my* car. And, I couldn't give a rat's ***ss what some random interweb ************ thinks! :)

Imho, I like the look of the TRD brace and Carbing floor brace. :)
    Again, I'm not taking my Prius to the track. *I* don't see a Prius being fun at any sort of AutoX, Oval Track, SCCA, open track, HPDE, etc event.

Yea, the "100% proper bracing" of the chassis does take some hit, with the TRD brace being modified.
    However, as you likely know, the TRD brace alone, makes the stock width tires one of the biggest handling limitations (even if someone went to an Ultra Performance Summer only tire).
    I'm not going to use 3 full sets of tires for the New England weather, for my Prius. Like, I did for a daily driver Thunderbird that I drove for a long time. :)

So..., for me, the TRD brace and the Carbing floor brace, was what I went with, and like, and I'll keep. :)
    (y)

7. prius16

prius16 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    If the TRD brace wasn't so heavy, I'd buy the TRD/Carbing set from you, as a backup.
    I worry that I may need to get my car serviced, and my knee may act up, and prevent me from removing the braces when needed, and the mechanic then hacks the *** out of the braces, while taking the braces off.
    Yea, I often look, and consider, 5-10-15-20+ years out.

8. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    I just shot you an email for the other stuff you wanted....

I wish I knew you were considering the TRD/Carbing brace.. To be honest, I wouldn't mind driving out at least halfway too you. Your about 4h away and halfway looks like Hartford. Id do the drive there if you would cover gas and time (a reasonable amount of course) of would be willing to go out there and I would have have brought everything you wanted.

9. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Below are sold

Hardrace Front Strut Bar Q0067
    Okuyama / Carbing frame brace rear (692 059 0)
    MEG PS1 stabilizer bars
    Okuyama / Carbing Frame brace front Ver.2

10. prius16

prius16 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I call dibs on the TRD brace and Carbing floor brace.

After I get the first package, and you get paid by Discover, if you don't mind finding another box, packing, and shipping, I'll take them.
    (y)

No need for driving.
    I know the shipping costs/etc from Japan. :)
    Also, I know that it means a trip to the DHL warehouse, during work hours, to pick up the items.
    The items need a signature for delivery.

11. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    OK. Cool. I'll let you know soon.

12. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    TRD / Carbing center brace has been sold.

I also have a brand new OEM Side Splitter. The box for this is HUGE and not worth shipping out at all. Part# PT93847161. See pic below. $250

Screenshot_20221024_140823.jpeg

13. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    I just received another package that I ordered right after my car was totaled, assuming I was going to get a replacement car in the next few months. But I've changed my mind on getting another gen4 so I'm selling all I can. There was no way to cancel my order and it just arrived after 3 months at sea.

Cusco Front sway bar - 1A1311A26 - straight form Japan unused - $300 - https://hybridpit.com/cusco-front-sway-bar-26mm-od-solid-for-toyota-prius-2016-2020.html

Spoon Rigid Collars front and rear - 50261-ZV5-000 + 50300-ZV5-000 - new and unused - $300

Front hood dampers - new and sealed - these supposedly work with front strut bars for example the Cusco one. Its different than the hybridpit. I found one installed pic and you can see how it mounts higher up and shouldn't interfere with the Cusco or Blitz front strut bars - $100
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/emuzuparts/avanzare-50-bd/

Rear trunk brace - I stumbled upon this bar as I was searching yahoo auctions. It mounts inside the trunk and should provide additional support and reduce chassis flex. $50 ヤフオク! - トヨタ プリウス ZVW50系 オリジナル ラゲッジバ...

I also have a Covercraft Sunshade. Thick heavy duty shade. It's not in the best condition with minor dents in it but if someone wants it, I'd do $25 on it IMG_20221120_110745.jpeg IMG_20221120_110904.jpeg IMG_20221120_111204.jpeg IMG_20221120_111219.jpeg Screenshot_20221120_131230.jpeg

14. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Didn't think I'd have trouble selling these parts. I'd like to get rid of everything before the end of the year.

All prices listed, I'll take 20% off. Just want to move these items especially the larger ones. I can ship most items except for the TRD Aero Kit but if you're close by, where else are you going to find a kit for $640?

15. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Bump. Would like to get these cleared out and open to offers. Will work out a deal for multiple items

16. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Front sway bar and rigid collars sold
    Cusco Front stabilizer links and Hardrace rear links sold as well

17. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Bump. I definitely thought there would be more interest in these parts. All hard to come by... No one is into modding their gen4?

18. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
  19. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Unfortunately, you're in a fairly unique position with modding a Gen 4. A Prius isn't exactly in high demand for modding purposes, especially if it may still be under warranty. I'm sure your stuff will sell, but maybe ebay is the way to go.

I can own something super rare and hard to find, but if there's no demand, there's not much to be done about it except to try to find a larger pool of prospective buyers. Good luck!! I'm sure there's buyers out there, just have to find them.

jteran5 likes this.
  20. jteran5

jteran5 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    I might just end up doing that. I've had this in storage for just about a year and I would have actually saved money if I just junked it all at this point lol. If I can't sell this by next summer, I'll upload a video of me snapping the aero kit pieces in half to see how much stress they can take - you know, for science lol