1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Husky floor and cargo liners

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Gasoholic, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Gasoholic

Gasoholic Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I purchased a set of front, rear and cargo liners from Husky for my 2016 Prius C3, similar to Weather Tech, but cheaper. Also bought a rear bumper protector, this one is really good, it curves to protect the edge of the bumper.
    Floor Liners $126 on Amazon
    Cargo Liner $110 on Amazon
    Rear Bumper Protector $41 on PriusChat

They installed easily and the fit was very good. The drivers floor liner required a small oval cut out for the gas door release, there is a marked area for this and is optional.

I did find that, like the Weather Tech, the gas pedal makes contact and restricts full throttle. So I cut another oval out, so that the heel of the pedal goes through the liner. This gives full throttle and is not visible when installed. The hole is elevated, so it does not effect the ability to contain water. This problems seems typical with these tray type floor liners, with the Prius C.

These liners are well made, fit nicely and they will protect the floor carpets. I found that the drivers liner requires removing the mat that came with the car, because it has the same locking feature and the lock in the floor of the car will not fit with both installed. I removed my floor mats and put them away, so they will stay new, in case I sell the car.

The Cargo liner is a great fit, it covers the entire cargo bay and it has the ability to hold a spill. This is invaluable for shopping, sometimes a leak will make a mess. Just pull out the liner and hose it off.

The bumper protector looks good, provides excellent protection while loading things into the back or when the dog jumps in the car, no dog nail scratches on the paint.
    Floyd