1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Husky Liners On Sale!

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by Prim.e.xample, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Prim.e.xample

Prim.e.xample Active Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Just got a set of Husky liners (front/back) on Amazon for $94 + $6 shipping!

Husky Liners 98991 Fits 2016-20 Toyota Prius, 2017-20 Toyota Prius Prime Weatherbeater Front & 2nd Seat Floor Mats , Black

#1 Prim.e.xample, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  2. Prim.e.xample

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Hmmm, the link does not want to embed. Here it is again:

3. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you for letting us know. It is now $94.26 & Free Shipping. That's a great price. About half price of WeatherTech mats. I have never used Husky mats, but are they as good as WeatherTech?

I have an extra OEM all weather mats, so I don't need them now, but if I have more occasion to use the rear seats, that one-piece rear mat is much better than OEM.

4. Prim.e.xample

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Yes, I like them more than WT as they have the bottom carpet spikes like back in the day. Just cut off the nubs that overhang the door side step covers as they sometimes stick up. I’ve had them in my past 4Runners and loved them. Not slippery either.

Salamander_King likes this.
  5. Prim.e.xample

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Here they are installed. The only problem I have is the little wrinkle on the center hump in the back seat. Other than that they fit like a glove. No overhang on the door sills as I mentioned having on the 4Runner either which is nice. Disregard the COVID mess.

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

6. Prim.e.xample

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    I thought about returning the back part because of the ripples on the center hump, but after looking around I noticed that they are there for those Primes/Priuses that have ports back there. My XLE doesn’t. So no worries now.

ascii27 likes this.