1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybrid Battery Shows Full, yet No Range?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by cirruspete, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    That's part of the test they will be performing Andy. They have not installed the equipment yet but what they want to do is install a device on just the 240v outlet for my Wattstation. That way I can still use one meter but they can monitor (and so can I via the internet, phone etc) my usage just for charging. If the state goes for this they said they'll let me keep the equipment for free and begin giving me the discounted rate which should be considerable around here compared to the near 24 cents a kwh I pay now.

They are also going to give me a new thermostat and equipment so I can monitor my a/c usage in the summer, turn the a/c on and off from any web enabled device and set up schedules for it off the net too. Hey, I'm all about free and tech stuff so I said why not, install away lol.

There are I think 7 of us entered into this program in the ny area, not many at all. He said I am the only Prius Plug-in, there are leafs and Volts and only one BMW plug-in... He said the guy who has it paid $3000 down and $400 a month for it.

1 person likes this.