1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybrid of economy, style, performance

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by jkash, Aug 7, 2004.

1. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There is a simple, inexpensive solution for getting great gas mileage and producing less air pollution: teeny cars with tiny engines.

Forget performance, accommodations or safety. For pure, clean economy, that's the ticket.

Well, maybe not for everyone. Especially not for those who drive in Arizona's wide-open spaces and fast urban traffic.

That's why there is such a car as the Toyota Prius. Here's a gas/electric hybrid sedan that provides the power and roominess of a conventional midsize car while getting a remarkable number of miles out of each gallon of gas, especially in city driving.

Read entire story by clicking this link.

Jeff

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    as usual another writer who disses the car because he wont admit that he is unwilling to learn how the car works...

here is a quote that go a long way in showing his outright ignorance

That's lots of useful information, but such functions as switching radio stations or adjusting the cabin temperature require too many steps.

in any other situation i would be laughing but i guess im getting just a bit fed up with these supposedly "imformed sources" giving out false imformation.

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I read the article. I am not sure if this reviewer liked it, didn’t, or was just confused by the whole thing. I don't think much thought went into this review.