1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybrid Premium

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by squeege, Mar 16, 2009.

1. wicastawakan

wicastawakan New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I strongly considered the Honda Civic. I like the car very well & it is an outstanding vehicle. I handles better than a Prius from the standpoint of cornering/changing lanes, etc. Definitely a more "nimble" feel. But.....
    I do not have a family but like the larger vehicle. I do haul quite a bit of stuff around & live in the country, so always needing sacks of this & that, boards, boxes, feed, etc, etc. I also travel a bit & I can sleep in the vehicle if needed. I can haul a lot of "souvenirs" etc.

It has a longer wheelbase & makes for a lot more comfortable ride & increased stability. It is also considerably quieter than the Civic. I also have the capability to haul four adults comfortably & still have plenty of room for luggage, etc.

Those factors were the swing vote for me. Well, I kinda like the hybrid thing too...... Bottom line, I have always wanted a Prius & finally got one & extremely happy!!!!

2. snead_c

snead_c Jam Ma's Car

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Be sure to factor in the federal tax write off os state and local sales for new purchases during 2009.:cheer2: