1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hybridtravelers.com-Try the Early Adopt-o-Meter

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by hb06, Nov 10, 2006.

1. hb06

hb06 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    "At www.hybridtravelers.com visitors can review up-to-date information on federal and state tax benefits for hybrid drivers and enjoy other community incentives, such as discounted or free parking, and can share their stories as “hybrid travelers.†For fun, the site features the Early Adopt-o-meter, which ranks visitors’ penchants for embracing new technologies. Visitors can also access an agent locator and obtain policy information."

"Earlier this year, Travelers became the first auto insurance company to offer a discount to hybrid drivers on a national level and has been steadily rolling out the discount state by state."

http://hybridtravelers.com/

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    "You are so cutting-edge a record company has probably tried to sue you" - no, but i did once get a cease and desist order, along with about 90% of campus...

"You are so digital that your DNA is now made up of ones and zeros" - everyone knows there are 4 bases in DNA, so it must be A = 00, G = 01, C = 10, and T = 11, right?

"You are an Alpha-Geek - a techno God, surfing the digital heavens at GPS speed" - why did i get docked for having an old commodore 64? :lol:

3. hb06

hb06 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Nov 10 2006, 07:16 AM) [snapback]346880[/snapback]</div>
    Got a 'pretty good' score from the meter. I probably got docked for not having an ipod or getting my news from rss feeds, but I can play MP3s on my cell phone, right?

4. v.jones

v.jones New Member

Hmm, fun but seems a little inconsistent... on the technology quiz I'm "an Alpha-Geek - a techno God, surfing the digital heavens at GPS speed" (apparently enough of one to consider "GPS speed" a meaningless combination of buzzwords)... while on the lifestyle side I "still get up to change the channel on my black and white Philco" (apparently my tech answers based on being a HDTV owner didn't register, although I am old enough to have owned a black and white Philco!).

5. hb06

hb06 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(v.jones @ Nov 10 2006, 07:38 AM) [snapback]346896[/snapback]</div>
    Hopefully, they didn't mean GPRS speed. lol