1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I am a Prius Newbie

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Hryb, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hryb @ Jan 4 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]371082[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome to our forum. I can only comment on #s 5 & 6. Don't leave anything of value in any car. That's foolish. Otherwise, put things anywhere in the car you think a crook might not look if he/she is in a hurry. #6- I had all my windows tinted with legal film EXCEPT the lower back window. You need to see out ot that one and if you're like me i use my rear view mirror. I had the front doors tinted with the lightest-(Legal) tint, and all the rest with the middle grade-(Not limo). I have an '06 black prius-pkg. 1 and love it! Good luck.

2. Sarge

Sarge Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nerfer @ Jan 5 2007, 04:56 PM) [snapback]371509[/snapback]</div>
    Perhaps it is related to the Smart Key (which I have), but mine chirps once when I lock the car and twice when I unlock. The car uses the horn for panic or to sound the alarm. This was set from the factory, AFAIK.

The car does not flash the headlights; rather it flashes the parking lights (amber) once or twice respectively.