1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

i am a sarcastic snot

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by galaxee, Jan 16, 2006.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    pffff triangle schmiangle. get me out of this place. Dh feels the exact same way and that guy can go fix cars about anywhere.

i'd take rain over heat indices reaching 120 for a week straight in the summertime.

either way i'm gonna be drenched by the time i get from my car to my building... :lol:

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    well, i have to admit, the weather is a HUGE draw for me here. the summer is warm but rarely ridiculous, the winters mild and rarely very cold, but at the same time, skiing abounds less than an hour away.

civilization definitely is approaching fast, but i can still drive 15 miles out of town and be half way to nowhere. still a lot of open spaces here. unfortunately, many others are beginning to take notice of the area here. people moving in all over the place...apparently that rumour we started about earthquakes and Bigfoot are starting to fade in people's mind... bummer

3. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Not sure exacly what you're into but there is quite a bit of Tech stuff going on in Ohio. Particularly since the Governor got a bll passed for 500 mil or so for industry/school/tech cooperation.

It is hard to uproot, but it is a good time when you are young and childless (I assume)