1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I am missing the lower grill and fog lights need a favor

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by terramir, Feb 22, 2018.

1. terramir

terramir Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi guys,
    The last few times I was at the junk yard to find some parts I could not find the lower grill and fog lights.
    I think I will have to make it a long trip, i.e. go to pretty much every yard till I find it.
    there's a catch there my health is not what it used to be and I really don't have the energy to shlepp all my tools around in every yard etc. I could really use a write-up on how to remove the lower grill and fog lights the right way so A. I don't have to lug all my tools around, and B. I can get it done as quickly as possible, because like I said I don't have the greatest stamina these days due to health issues.
    Help would be appreciated if any of you are removing it for one reason or another (like pulling bugs out of the radiator or replacing the fog lamp bulbs) a photo write-up would help so so much I searched on google and nada!
    terramir