1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I Can't Believe It!!

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by HPrimeAdvanced, May 2, 2019.

1. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I talked to my Dad today, the conversation got to people not having saved (for whatever reasons) enough for retirement and living on Social Security alone. He joked if I were in that predicament I could move in with the kids. My answer: They would have to move out first.

2. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Actually my youngest is off and married. My oldest is working but living at home. I got our house paid off and we decided to move. My oldest son now has the mortgage. :D.
    We pay electricity and property taxes as well as food, etc.

HPrimeAdvanced likes this.
  3. HPrimeAdvanced

HPrimeAdvanced Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    MrHockey, I'm in Anaheim, California where discounts on Primes have been quite small compared to the Northeast. We do have tons and tons of Primes on the street, however, which mostly seem to be driven by people who don't really care about cars; I'm the nutjob enthusiast who waves at other Prime owners, who usually just drive away, perhaps in fear! As an Alfaholic, I'd always wave at other Alfas, who'd always reciprocate!! I guess I'm a dying breed. The ad I saw on late night TV I barely caught in time as it was very short. I was barely awake at that time, and totally surprised by the ad. Sorry I didn't catch the year of the the advertised cars.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.
    AChoiredTaste.com