1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I could use some help in the xmfan forum

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jaguaraja, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMFreak8

GMFreak8 New Member

So how did you come to that conclusion?

2. GMFreak8

GMFreak8 New Member

They closed down the Oldmobile line because it served no purpose, it was redundant. All Oldsmobile was was a test bed for future technologies in vehicles. Now everyone that worked for Oldsmobile has gone to either Cadillac or Chevrolet.

3. GMFreak8

GMFreak8 New Member

I fail to see that. I was a member of both sites and it seems that it is the opposite of what you say. The low life idiots all went to XM411. You must be one of those idiots.

4. GMFreak8

GMFreak8 New Member

Not a GM employee, So what are the flaws in my reasoning. I would like to hear. Sounds like your talking about opinion and not fact.

5. GMFreak8

GMFreak8 New Member

He took control of the thread thats news to me.

6. GMFreak8

GMFreak8 New Member

BTW, jaguaraja, would it be to much to ask that before you post more replies to check your information and sources first.

7. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok GM8, you were warmly welcomed when you came here, but you'll fine yourself quickly banned if you make another personal attack. We'll not tolerate that kind of thing here...period. Keep it civil. If your intent is to troll I think you'll find a lack of takers here.

8. jaguaraja

jaguaraja New Member

Hi gm,

start a new thread
    name it 'why gm thinks the prius is a rip-off'
    that way people can join in knowing the topic of conversation.

check my sources?
    have I said something incorrect?

9. jchu

jchu New Member

An Observation made this weekend that might apply here to some degree. An individual was being reprimanded by a cop at my hospital for telling a nurse to "*&^% off" Specifically, she was ask not to curse at the nursing staff. Her reply was "I wasn't cursing, I just told her to *&^% off!" She said this very sincerely, her way of saying 'just leave me alone'. Different people define rude behavior differently.

GM8, Be aware that we use a somewhat stricter definition of civility here than I have observed on xmfan.

And I agree that the Prius is a stop gap but the technology is here today and as mentioned elsewhere on xmfan scalable and adaptable. For example as Wolfman noted one of the northern midwest universities has been able to run the Prius on E85 without obvious damage. And with regards to truck mpg, the V8 vs V6 comment that someone (?you?) made, didn't address Wolfman's choice which was to go with a Cummins diesel in his truck for the milage power and savings.

10. GMFreak8

GMFreak8 New Member

Yeah you did, if you actually read the posts in the thread you might see that.

BTW, there is a difference between being moderated and being a nazi about it.

TO the Moderator:

Regarding your comment about me being a troll. You could also say that about all your members who have gone over to XMFan just to bash GM, and advertise this site. Thank you very much, if you ban me about this I can just as easily sign back up. My IP changes a lot, and I have a hell of a lot of email addresses to sign up with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.