1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I finally got a Prius! WOO!!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Starbug, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Ok, so I was in the car today taking my mom to the car detailer's, and we got on the topic of what to name my Prius. We came up with two posibilities...

1) Paris (Hilton): because Prii are superior to other cars (well, we do get better MPG and put out less emissions), and Paris seems to think she's superior to the rest of humanity.... LOL
    2) Black Pearl: as in Pirates of the Carabean; name of Jack Sparrow's original ship. My Prius is black and the Pirates of the Carabean movies rock! LOL.

[Edit] 3) WOOO: because having a Prius is a cause for celebration! [/Edit]

Any other suggestions? Votes?

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starbug @ Jul 1 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]471253[/snapback]</div>
    Do you really want to think of Paris Hilton every time you look at your car? Really? :wacko:

I vote for 2 (or Wooo!)

3. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dogfriend @ Jul 1 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]471259[/snapback]</div>
    Ugh, you're right. :wacko: Nevermind.... No voting needed. LOL.

She shall be the Black Pearl! Now hand over all your gold, jewels, Prii, and women, or ye shall walk the plank! ARRRRRR! :lol:

LOL, WOOO would still be a good name too... :D Added to original voting list. hehe...