1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I found something I like about France!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by daronspicher, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Lywyllyn

Lywyllyn New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    I think the real issue here is fear. Fear that if you allow someone else's pursuit of happiness that YOU have to adopt their way and you have lost your own.

The gay marriage issue is so not a problem for me or my family. I am secure and well set in my heterosexual marriage. We have homosexual friends, but you know what, it is NOT an issue, because it doesn't have to be. We also have Asian and African-American friends, but you know what, we don't talk about their skin colour either because it is NOT an issue.

Homosexuality is part of the human condition, it is nothing to be ashamed off. What is shameful and should give pause though, is the claim that someone has the right to judge and restrict a fellow human being on this planet and in this lifetime. I thought this right belongs to only one (or two or three depending on your spiritual conviction) So have faith and trust your convictions that YOU and YOU alone are living YOUR Life the way YOU think it should be lived. I am convinced that in the end YOU will be justly rewarded and no one else can or shall lay claim to that judgment.

2. Marlin

Marlin New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Mar 14 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]405586[/snapback]</div>
    I can see that you've never actually listened to the Dr. Laura Show. Try listening to it for two weeks and you will see how silly that parody letter is.

3. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I thought we were done with this homophobic paranoia when Squid left. Sexuality is a spectrum, and has been for millennia.

4. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marlin @ Mar 14 2007, 04:27 PM) [snapback]405611[/snapback]</div>
    Just replace her name with any frothing-at-the-mouth bigot (hell, just pick any one from this thread) and it still works.