1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I hate, hate, hate being On-call

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Dave_PH, Aug 24, 2008.

1. blippo

blippo New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I was on call 24/7. It is alot of stress waiting, and sometimes you are just getting into bed and wham, you get a call

2. Silver bullit

Silver bullit Right Lane Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Oh yes, the money for call can be nice. When I started in the medical field I used to take my call and other workers call. They loved it. Twenty years later I am just glad to get a good nights rest.:whoo:

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Sadly i've been more or less constantly "on call" for the past month. Fortunately, however, that just means evening and weekends, as no one is working here to call on me at night.

Two years ago, however, i had probably the worst on call moment... Saturday morning, I was heading down to the school to work with the robotic team i mentor. Had my laptop with me, so if i got called for something, i could jump on the schools wifi and sort out the issue... however, we were having the worst snow storm i've seen since i moved up here. Probably 2 feet dropped in an hour (enough dropped that my car litterally got stuck in a turn lane at one point). And i get called right in the middle of it

4. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Underneath she had frilly, expensive, black lace-like panties and bra.

I bet THAT gives your fantasy a boost!

5. Dipena

Dipena Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Can we work a sheep motif into this thread, somehow? It seems to be missing.

6. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Oops, my bad

I was actually dating a sheep, who wore black lace frilly underthings, who moonlighted as a nurse

Baaaaaaa