1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I just bought a '97 Suburban - Kick me out of Priuschat?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Winston, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Winston

Winston Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I ordered a personalized license plate for the Prius a few weeks ago (where is that thing anyway?). It reads "IT SIPS". Im thinking of getting one for the Suburban "IT GULPS"

2. timm

timm Medical Transport Driver

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Thanks for getting this thread going Winston. "Confession is good for the soul."

I have owned a '98 Ford Expediton since 1999. It has 150k on it, but still runs great and the body is fine. I've used it, loaded with tools & equipment, as a remodeling contractor truck and have pulled MANY loads in a 10,000 lb. dumper trailer through the years. I hope to get another ten years out of it because now it is parked in my pole barn the majority of time. I've stopped being a contractor, but still use it for pulling my boat to the launch with a load of kids & dogs and ALL the stuff that's needed for us to spend time out on the river. I also use it with our river based volunteer organization for everything from river cleanup to helping flood victims. So I rationalize, (Or should it be: Tell myself rational lies?)... "I do more good than harm with it." Here's a link to some flood cleanup pics: Picasa Web Albums - FLOW - Gays Mills 08...

Below is a pic showing how I stuff the Prius in the back at times. :bounce:

Attached Files: