1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I just got Home With My New Prius C Two

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by MustangConvert, Jul 20, 2013.

1. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    The height adjuster absolutely helps.

ChinchillaGirl likes this.
  2. R Scneider

R Scneider Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Took a mini vacation driving along the Chesapeake Bays eastern shore. It was well over 500 miles and my back was fine. Very comfortable seats IMO. Headrests have also not been a problem.

3. MustangConvert

MustangConvert Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Hmm. I have been taking 45 minute trips to work and back without any soreness in my back, so hopefully that 1 hour trip that bothered me was just an anomaly.

But here is the latest and greatest news. First, to set the stage, the purchase price (before TT&L) of $20,284 for my Prius C Two was arrived at by emailing several dealers. The dealer that gave me the test drive then agreed to match the lowest price which was $20,284. Well, a few days after the sale I received another email from a dealer (who had originally not been the lowest bidder) offering me a car for $19,995--$289 cheaper.
    I did it. I bought another one for my wife, replacing her PT Cruiser. The dealer that sold me the first car matched the price of $19,995 and took an extra $289 off the price, effectively matching the lower price for the first car as well.
    Now we have 2 Prius Cs in the garage, one silver and one grey. We have more room in the garage, and I have made my wife very happy.

On another note, I finally figured out how to get the fuel consumption display with its bar graph of instantaneous mpg. Two guys at the dealer whose responsibility was to educate me about the car when I took delivery had both told me it couldn't be done (after they fiddled with the controls).

ztanos and ChinchillaGirl like this.
  4. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Yep I use it to change things up. Wife is 5'2 and I am 5'10. Needless to say we move the drivers seat a lot. I enjoy pulling the steering wheel out and down. I have some serious back issues but the extra padding in the aftermarket leather and being able to move seat up and down takes care of me.
    Dan

5. minkus

minkus Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two

YES.

The headrests force my head forward and eventually hurt my neck. I've considered using a rear headrest in the front, but it'll probably be too short. I've also tried putting them in backwards.

I have the same problem with Hyundai Accent's headrests, but much less so and they're squishier, too.

6. AlittleEwok

AlittleEwok New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    One solution I found was to raise the head rest to its highest level - this has helped quite a bit. (y)

minkus likes this.