1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I just picked up my new Prius and I noticed...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fredmertz, Feb 22, 2006.

1. jsf

jsf Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Fred,

First of all, congratulations on getting the car. I remember what you went through with a couple of the dealers.

So you won't feel too bad about the loss of your car's special features, I don't think you would want to have many distractions once you get your HOV stickers. Often the speed difference is significant between the car pool lane and the next lane over, and I find it can take full concentration. I would not want to be doing much with the MFD. For the cell phone, using speed dial with voice commands will be your best bet and minimize distractions.

jsf

2. JohnTortorici

JohnTortorici New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bobr1 @ Feb 28 2006, 08:05 PM) [snapback]218296[/snapback]</div>
    I have to admit. I read this post and thought it was a joke. I was expecting step 6 to be something like "now get out of the car, pat your head, rub your tummy, and jump on one leg"

3. mtsarpilot

mtsarpilot Junior Member

FYI. My build date is 06/06.

All the data on your screen is the same as mine except the Drawing Application which is VA0E6

Looks like they have not changed much in a long time.

4. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mtsarpilot @ Sep 8 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]316801[/snapback]</div>
    To all those who jumped on this thread - I have great bridge that I would like to sell you!

[attachmentid=4932]

Attached Files: