1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I ordered my personalized license plate!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by bananaslug, Mar 8, 2004.

1. mostbucketgirl

mostbucketgirl New Member

I think that's way too clever for most people! :D

2. mostbucketgirl

mostbucketgirl New Member

Prius owners and potential owners are so polite!! On the Washington Post boards there would have been about 80 flames (all deleted by the administrator of course) back and forth. Ha! Just had to comment. 8) And you live in the Bay Area - have tons of friends up there - that is defnitely middle of the road. You'll probably be getting more thumbs up signs than anything else, although I must admit I was thinking of waiting for the Lexus hybrid SUV to come out. But my sister convinced me otherwise (she's at UCLA) - saying that it's still an SUV and when it's all said and done, bottom line even a hybrid SUV gets an average of 31 MPG, which the Prius eats for lunch. :guns:

3. paulisme

paulisme New Member

How do you know we just don't have really fast administrators? :)

4. Johno

Johno Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Soon SUVs will be hybrids too, but the fact that 58 percent of the SUV accidents in 2003 were roll-over related says it all for me. Stay away on the highways! Traded mine in years ago.

5. DonDNH

DonDNH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Actually, the stat is that 58% of the accidental deaths in SUV accidents were attributed to rollovers; not that 58% of SUV accidents involved rollovers. Many accidents occur in SUV that don't result in death.