1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I owned a Prius for 10 minutes

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by CPTPhil, May 30, 2005.

1. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

I also think you did the right thing by following your intuition. My very local dealer baited and switched me TWICE before I swore off them FOREVER and have recommended MANY others NOT use that particular dealer and instead use the one 45 miles away. They may have tried to sucker-punch me, but I cost them NOW and in the FUTURE mucho dinero. Trouble is, who baits and switches are the SALESMEN and not the dealer OWNERS who are the ultimate sufferers of my wrath, as those salesmen I dealt with are nothing but despicable loosers who can't get a REAL job and really don't care about the long-term consequences of their actions on the DEALERSHIP. HOWEVER, it is the DEALERS who hire these goons and also pay the ultimate price of permanently lost customers. BTW I was told the dealership changed hands and I shouldn't be so hard on the new dealer, so I WENT to the 'NEW" dealership and they had the SAME OLD SALESMEN who were so rude to me originally, so I therefore stick with my guns and permanently boycott that dealership, and highly recommend FREEMAN TOYOTA in Santa Rosa, CA.