1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I really really wanted one and GOT ONE!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by maggieddd, Jul 11, 2005.

1. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

well, the problem is that I already gave them non refundable$500. They wrote all the papers andd I had my old car appraised. Another thing is I think the starter in my Corolla is about to die any day now, it is worse and worse every day. I am hoping it will make it to the dealer. So I really do need a car right now. I am afraid I don't have a choice.

2. meeminator

meeminator New Member

I'm surprised it's nonrefundable. Are you sure? I had 3 colors that I would have accepted, and luckily one of my local dealers had one coming. If they didn't, I would have ordered one. It's a lot of money to spend on a car to not be completely satisfied. But I can understand the urgency when your car is about to die.

3. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

Well, I do have to have a car ASAP so I can't wait for the Tideland Pearl. I had to pray that the Corolla would start this morning. It did after the 10th attempt. So, as you can see I don't reall have a choice. In any case, at least it will match my PowerBook :)

4. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Well, if you put it that way, by all means get the silver Prius . . . it is important to be color coordinated with ones mode of transportation.

Me? My eyes match my car’s color.
    [The consolation comes when my optometrist tells me I have the best eyesight he has ever seen in a 45 year old. 20/12 ain’t too shabby]

5. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

Get the silver before yours dies...

6. tiffanyjoy

tiffanyjoy New Member

silver is a good color, just a bit overused in the prius. my favorite is the tideland ;)