1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I think Priuschat and PriusOnline need to merge

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jaguaraja, Dec 1, 2004.

1. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Jamarimutt, I haven't played around with them, but would subscribing to the digests help. If I understand correctly, you can subscribe to the different forums and receive updates on for those you want. This way, you could 'filter' out FHOP. Just a thought.

Personally, I like FHOP because in every physical file folder I have and in my "My Documents" and "My Pictures" folders I have a folder called "misc." It seems normal for a thread to get off-topic after a certain span of posts. But at least Fred's offers an option to start a thread that doesn't pertain to Prius. To me, it's my "misc" folder.

I will use the elections as an example. I truly wanted to know what our international friends had to say and wanted to bounce questions off them and wanted to see how they answered the questions posed by other people. Some would argue that these discussions have no place on a Prius board. But even though it is our Prius ownership that binds us, we can not forget that there are many other ideas, ideals, and interests that compel us.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    if navigation was an issue here, then maybe it would be a plus elsewhere, but i see it as very convenient and i have dial up and BOTH sites are slow for me.

the fact that they have nothing to check new posts from, having to load a new screen just to make a simple comment, and i feel that their people arent as receptive to many issues that have been discussed in both places.

there will be plusses and minuses anywhere, i feel that the plusses outweigh the minuses here by a long shot.

at POL, its not that huge a difference

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have noticed the tenor of PriusChat is a bit more civil. Just my opinion.

4. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius\";p=\"54872)</div>
    I'm in agreement on this.. I hadn't logged on and the site wouldn't accept my password.. to get back on it took an Act of Congress and made me feel like I was voted off the island... I never have gone back... I feel that this site is much better..

Bob Andersen