1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I want to get mods for my 07 Touring before it arrives

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by ProwessIntrepid, Sep 20, 2006.

1. ProwessIntrepid

ProwessIntrepid New Member

I have been reading all the posts here for almost a month and haven't been able to log in. I thought that the system was screwed up....but I just realized after one month that I was using the wrong password. :lol: I am back baby!

I am going to buy all of my mods before the Prius arrives cause I hate waiting. I have decided on a light wood dash kit, mud flaps, a window shade from autoshades cause I want it attached to the window, EV button my sigma, shark fin, I only use an ipod never the radio but I dont want a huge black stick pokeing out of the back of the car when I dont use it, I wish that they made something to make that area flat for us ipod users that dont need antennas. And those door sills things cause it makes the side look better, a super advanced alarm system, a gps system, a bluetooth device that will hopefully hook into the car speakers, kenwood sub in the hatch, tinted windows (that will have to wait til the Prius arrives though), header and cai (just kidding), wet okole seat covers in tan and black just like the Prius, wire fence stuff to cover the mice entrances, MFD hood, arm rest and center rest covers in black cause it should make a nice look with the tan interior and black exterior and finally, at least for now, a big smug smile I have been practicing in the mirror for when I am actually driving it. Wow, I got alot of stuff to buy before my very expensive Christmas present arrives.