1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"I Would Get a Hybrid But . . ."

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by TonyPSchaefer, Feb 20, 2007.

1. kdailey356

kdailey356 New Member

Ah, i always get all sorts of questions. This guy with this huge dodge pick up truck said to me at the gas station: "That just seems inconvienient that you have to plug it in!" I was like "If i plugged it in why would i be getting gas?" well i wanted to say that, but really i just said "nope, it is the same as a conventional car". My friends thought i traded in my land rover or sold it when i first got my prius and they were like " How are yuo going to drive on the beach, and have room for your 3 dogs!" and i said that i still have it. So if people say anything i say that i use this as my conventional car and have my land rover at home alot!

2. wheelspeed

wheelspeed New Member

I'm interested in the sport version, but they're not available right now.

I also like the looks of the 2009 version much better, and am thinking of trying to hold off until then, but don't know if I can wait that long. :(

EDIT- But I think I would go ahead and buy an '07 if I could get the sport version.

3. OlsonBW

OlsonBW New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JohnG @ Feb 19 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]393128[/snapback]</div>
    I feel just the opposite. Finally a company that makes a good looking car inside and out.

If I wanted a boring square car I could buy a card board box.

4. neanderthal

neanderthal New Member

i would get a prius but

i already have a car that works, one which i, coincidentally, love, and i dont want a car payment.

5. LazyBear

LazyBear New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IAO @ Feb 20 2007, 11:14 AM) [snapback]393260[/snapback]</div>
    Tell him that yes, he will buy American car that will then consume Middle East gasoline. Or he can buy Japanese car and send less money to the Middle East. Let him decided what is more American.