1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I would never buy any Toyota

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by house2013, Aug 2, 2014.

1. HaroldW

HaroldW Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Let some air out of the tires! I know this is not amusing, but it works. H

2. Okinawa

Okinawa Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    If you buy a Prius with any upgrades at all you are getting not far from the price of an Avalon Hybrid.

3. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Right, but seriously, the Avalon is near twice the car...

Of you don't like fragile plasticy squeaks and fear running over an armadillo because it will be 1500.00 in repairs, I challenge anyone to actually drive an Avalon Hybrid... It's a different animal.

When I had three Priuses and it was time to get her a new car we went to the lot was with full intentions to buy another generation 3.

The avalon was new make in 2013, suspension change changed and power etc. and we saw one sitting on the lot and drove it just for fun and that was the end of that story and have never looked back, she loves her car and I do too.

But it was a 40k car, but like I said, twice the product for 1/3 more money... Not everybody will agree.

The Prius is faithful and will drive forever if you don't hit something, but it's not a luxury car.

4. Okinawa

Okinawa Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    You and I are on the same page. I agree with you 100 percent. I have had my Avalon Hybrid almost 3 months. I have absolutely no regrets in buying it. Fall is my time of year and I can not wait until that time because I intend to take a couple of trips in it.

windstrings likes this.