1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

IAEA Finds Unexplained Plutonium, Enriched Uranium Traces in Iran Waste Facility

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, Nov 14, 2006.

1. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Nov 15 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]349441[/snapback]</div>
    Why do you assume we are bombing schools and students? I would take out the nuclear facilities - if they happen to be built around a mosque or a school - to bad if there is collateral damage.

Why do you not worry about the innocent Americans or others that would be incinerated by this evil doing country who has publicly stated NUMEROUS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov 15 2006, 10:10 AM) [snapback]349456[/snapback]</div>
    ... TIMES he wants to kill others and wipe out other countries? How about putting your own people first and protect them while you can. Otherwise, I too hope it is you that sees that bright flash or hears that fizzle of nuclear material acting in bad ways and not me or my family or friends.

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Here's why i said schools and universities, Doberman:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Nov 15 2006, 08:38 AM) [snapback]349434[/snapback]</div>
    Or did you just agree with him because it sounded like he was supporting you, and not actually read the full post?

I love how hypocritical you two are. You say how horrible it would be for them to come over here and set off a bomb that would kill thousands of innocents. and yet it's perfectly alright for us to do it to them, because it would just be a "preemptive strike".

I'm done with this conversation. I won't read anymore of your posts, or reply to any of them. In fact, i'm going to put both of you on ignore. Saying you hope any attack or bomb that comes over here hits someone just because they disagree with your post is rude, childish, and in very poor taste.

3. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Nov 15 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]349465[/snapback]</div>
    YES PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKES ARE OK! What if we pre-empted Hitler. And now you are willing to let a psycho have nukes - who is the nut job here if you could have prevented him from killing millions. JEEZ. What is the role of the President anyhow in your opinion?

And I understand how he feels - if you want to be the FOOL who does not try to stop Iran from getting its hands on nukes I too would hope it is not me that ends up in the crosshairs either but rahter the IDIOTS who did nothing to stop it.

4. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov 15 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]349469[/snapback]</div>
    If Prius Chat were president, we wouldn't have joined the war in WWII. We'd just tell Japan we are sorry for having our boats in the way of their bombs and let Germany have Europe to keep. Hitler would probably have ruled all of europe and the America's well into the 1990's before he got too old and passed on a legacy.

5. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Nov 15 2006, 10:37 AM) [snapback]349478[/snapback]</div>
    Unfortunately you are correct. Witness the horror of striking pre-emptively to prevent Iran from getting a nuke although there is EVIDENCE that this guy is going to use them and kill millions. If that is not insanity than nothing is - it is suicidal....

And, we have history YELLING at us from our mistakes with NoKo! The sand is very deep in some areas here.

6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 10:27 AM) [snapback]349469[/snapback]</div>
    If this is how you feel then surely someone should have destroyed the White House and Pentagon when Bush came to power, to prevent the U.S. from killing hundreds of thousands of innocents in Iraq and threatening millions more in Iran and elsewhere.

Wait.... someone did try to do that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 09:29 AM) [snapback]349429[/snapback]</div>
    Isn't it God's job to make the ultimate judgement? One thing I'm certain of: the U.S. is currently a fear society, and wasn't one 6 years ago.

7. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]349524[/snapback]</div>
    And this is how you are an enabler of evil and wrong-doing. You cannot label NoKo a fear society, nor Cuba, nor Iran, nor Syria - BUT you label the United States of America a fear society. JEEEEZ

And so evil marches forward - with your support - I think willing support. Iran develops a nuke, sets it off, kills untold #'s, and you will still find the US of A at fault.

I am at a loss of words - believe it or not. Saddened.

8. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 12:04 PM) [snapback]349529[/snapback]</div>
    Not true. It's not that I cannot, it's that I did not. So in my lack of an answer you inserted one, as usual.

9. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 12:07 PM) [snapback]349534[/snapback]</div>
    Your inability to answer a simple question speaks volumes. Again, you see good where there is evil and evil where there is good. Extraordinarily dangerous - misguided - an enabler of "evil-doers"

Israel: Good ___ Evil ___ Free soceity ____ Fear Society ____
    Iran: Ditto
    Syria Ditto
    Cuba Ditto
    NoKo: Ditto

Try answering them.

10. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

2-4-07, the day of the big game has arrived.

It was a rough 3 quarters of play thus far. Early in the first quarter, team USA took a tremendous hit. QBBush and the entire team was sacked real hard on the 3rd play of the first drive. Since then, it's been a hard fought battle. At half time, there was serious tension in the stadium as the crowd debated whether or not to send in a new QB for the second half. After deciding to keep going with QBBush for the second half, the going got even tougher.

As the clock winds down at the end of the 3rd quarter, the offensive line has done well to protect QBBush from further sacks. During timeouts, players from the bench have suggested that the QB throw in the towel and let the defense play out the rest of the game. QBBush is looking worn, but vows to press on with the offense. At the start of the 4th quarter, it appears the coach decided to continue with QBBush, but replace the offensive line with fresh players from the bench. Let's pick up the call on 4th and 2.

QBBush breaks the huddle, gives a hard count, the ball is snapped and QBBush takes a long 4 step drop... Wow folks, can you believe that. QBBush was tackled by the new American front line, the ball came out and Murtha is running the ball full speed toward the goal of team terrorism while QBBush is the only one left trying to make the tackle and stop a team terrorist score.

This new front line is not looking good for America.

11. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 12:34 PM) [snapback]349558[/snapback]</div>
    Why should I answer your questions when you won't answer mine?

12. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]349565[/snapback]</div>
    Escape the truth any way you want to. The FACT is simple - you are an enabler of evil and of wrong doing. You do see evil where there is good - You do see good where there is evil. Sad and dangerous.

You called America a Fear Society - what else needs be said. You should consider moving to your good and free societies like Iran, NoKo, Cuba, etc.

You are making the world a more dangerous place than it has to be. You want Iran to develop nuclear weapons - you do not see the potential EVIL in this!

13. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 01:03 PM) [snapback]349574[/snapback]</div>
    Where did you get the idea that I want Iran to develop nuclear weapons?

Nevermind, I know where. You made it up.

14. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]349583[/snapback]</div>
    Would you allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons?

15. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 01:28 PM) [snapback]349589[/snapback]</div>
    Again, you expect me to answer your question (which I've already answered a number of times in previous threads) when you won't answer mine.

16. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]349591[/snapback]</div>
    Of course he does. And as soon as you answer it, if your view doesn't fit with what he thinks it should, it will be dismissed out hand and you will be told you either hate America or see good as evil & evil as good.

Of course, on the off-chance that there's something in there that even remotely matches up with his viewpoint, it will be assumed that you agree with all the natural extensions of that viewpoint.

And, by the way, your questions will go unanswered.

17. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]349591[/snapback]</div>
    You notice your pattern - you cannot or are not willing to admit to your inner most thoughts. Try this again. I say that you are an enabler of evil or wrong doers of people who want to hurt or are hurting others. You find evil in good and good in evil. You cannot differentiate the difference between fear and free societies to the point that you label the US of A a fear society.

Simple question:

Would you allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons? The UN found traces of plutonium and highly enriched uranium in Iran - sure evidence they are working towards a non-peaceful nuclear device. So what would you do. You do not have to answer this very damning question. I know you see Iran as a free society and force for good - so you would support them developing nukes. How do you look you neighbors in their eyes (I choose not use the term fellow Americans) knowing that you would endanger their lives for your nuanced positions concerning world geopolitics. You see, if it were only you who would go POOF in a blink of an eye when that nuclear device is triggered I could actually care less - your decision to let them get it - you pay the price. But in this instance your position ENDANGERS MILLIONS of my fellow Americans - 3,000 of which died at the hands of these Holy Warriors.

So if you want, answer the question. If not, cool -- we know what the answer would be in that case anyway.

18. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Nov, 01:36 PM) [snapback]349598[/snapback]</div>
    What do you know Proco, you're right!

19. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]349604[/snapback]</div>
    Another move to obfuscate - cool. You are indeed what Sharansky calls an enabler of evil. You are dangerous to all around you not just to yourself.

It is so easy to duck and move - wake up. Dont look for friends to protect your thoughts - admit it - it will free you. Define yourself. You can say it. I am an enabler of evil. I want America knocked down. ..... say it ...

20. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 01:49 PM) [snapback]349610[/snapback]</div>
    You are one messed up dude.