1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

IAEA Finds Unexplained Plutonium, Enriched Uranium Traces in Iran Waste Facility

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov 15 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]349610[/snapback]</div>
    So sayeth the obfuscation king. I'm still waiting on your explanation for the following claim:<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Sep 21 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]322874[/snapback]</div>
    If I recall, you ducked that one more than once.

2. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]349612[/snapback]</div>
    It is NOT I who believes the US of A is a fear society.

It is NOT I who would allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons.

It is NOT I who could not label NoKo, Cuba, Iran, Syria fear societies or forces for evil.

It is NOT I who would allow MILLIONS of innocent Americans to die at the hands of Islamoterrorists.

Yet, according to you, I am "one messed up dude"? I would say how ironic - instead I say you are a dangerous agent of those that wish us harm. You are indeed an enabler of forces who wish to enslave and murder people. And you rally for the rights of people - you hold yourself to liberal thoughts and ideologies -- tell me - why don't innocent Americans have the same rights and liberties you seek for others in your view. Why would you not shed a tear for millions of slaughtered Americans? You said you would seek to bring the individual or individuals to justice who mass murdered innocent Americans in a separate post recently - why would you not try to protect them from getting killed?

You are not messed up - you are confused - you cant tell the difference between right and wrong, good and evil.

3. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov 15 2006, 02:11 PM) [snapback]349630[/snapback]</div>
    And you can't accept that people hold different viewpoints and don't see things the same as you. When they do, you tell them they see evil as good and that they hate America.

Pot ... Kettle ... Black.

4. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Nov 15 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]349634[/snapback]</div>
    Now now Proco... lets leave that for the cliche thread! :lol:

5. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Nov, 02:19 PM) [snapback]349638[/snapback]</div>
    At least he didn't bring up muff.... oh nevermind!

6. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Nov 15 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]349638[/snapback]</div>
    I haven't visited that thread yet. I'll have to check out that one!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 02:21 PM) [snapback]349642[/snapback]</div>
    Why am I hungry all of a sudden? :D

7. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Nov 15 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]349634[/snapback]</div>
    People are entitled to any beliefs they want to hold - no matter how dangerous they are to society in general because good and open societies like the one located where I live will protect not only their right to their own beliefs - we will also protect them physically from harm.

The only question America has to answer is how many Americans will die before we ALL wake up to the threat of evil and fear we are currently presented with. Will it be a few thousand or tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands or possibly more?

She said she sees America as a fear society - just read her post from earlier today. Does that shock you as much as it shocks me? That a person can hate America and be blinded by that hate to such a degree that they cannot or will not see the evil in countries like Iran, Cuba, Syria, NoKo? I find that disturbing. I also find it disturbing that there are people that enable evil and fear societies to do the dirty work - directly or indirectly.

People like her increase the odds of a SIGNIFICANT number of Americans dying exponentially. So be it. I do not hate her. I do not call her "one messed up dude" like she called me.

8. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov 14 2006, 03:53 PM) [snapback]348833[/snapback]</div>
    ...because he's anti-semitic...

...just like anyone else who dares question Israel, great tactic y'all having going... :rolleyes:

Yeah, Iran states they want to wipe Isreal off the map, so what, not as if the Israeli's don't want to wipe the Palestinians off the map, they just don't have the nuts, for politically correct reasons of course, to say it in public....

Oh yeah, BTW...

[attachmentid=5677]

What jared says is fair and rational, at least on the face of it, from Iran's perspective, the US is a loose cannon, driven, somewhat in part by Jews (insert dberman's previous comment about how many Jew there are in the US Gov.), who could end up deciding to "get" Iran next...

Attached Files:

9. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Nov 15 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]349661[/snapback]</div>
    I guess Israel then has your permission to go for it. If they wanted to the Palestinian "problem" could be easily solved -- instead we give back Gaza and we want to give back the West Bank. If Israel wanted to "wipe the Palestinians off the map" they would have long ago. And we have no interest in trying to win a PR battle we lost from the onset.

"From Iran's perspective" is like from Hitlers perspective? Or is that like Pol Pots perspective? Or perhaps Idi Amin? The US driven by Jews - is that your idea or is it a combo thing?

And Yes I am very proud to live in a country that has 13 Jewish Senators - most of which are Democratic/Liberal minded. What are your thoughts on this?

But we are deviating from the post - maybe not - you want Iran to go nuclear. Cool Why?

10. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov 15 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]349670[/snapback]</div>
    I thought you were against putting words in peoples mouths? Or does it only go one way?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov 15 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]349670[/snapback]</div>
    Interesting choice of words from the man who once said ... <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Sep 21 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]322874[/snapback]</div>
    Double standards, anyone?

11. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 02:25 PM) [snapback]349649[/snapback]</div>
    Lessee.... America was attacked and 3,000 died. In response, we attack a country that had nothing to do with it, and killed hundreds of thousands. How many more thousands do we need to kill before the world wakes up to the threat of evil and fear we have presented it with?

(Answer: None - the rest of the world is already wide awake. You aren't.)
    No but you call me extraordinarily dangerous, misguided a "facilitator of evil". I guess labels are ok when you're the one doling them out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Nov, 03:01 PM) [snapback]349681[/snapback]</div>
    That says it well.

12. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 03:43 PM) [snapback]349716[/snapback]</div>
    Lesseee, Saddam kills hundreds of thousands if not one million ++ and you cite stats that we killed hundreds of thousands to try to what.... make us look like evil and saddam look like good....

do you see a pattern here?

and u use stats that we killed hundreds of thousands from where?? part of your pattern again of making good evil and evil good. and you make no effort to dissect those stats which include bad guys we kill and even Iraqi's killed by Iraqi's....

the pattern continues....

and you know for sure Iraq had NOTHING to do with terror linked to the deaths of Americans??

and the pattern continues... it is ok for innocent Americans to die.... evil to good and good into evil ... and you continue to facilitate those that wish us death and destruction....

Yes you are a facilitator of evil....

And mind you, I am not mentioning the probable fact that you would not steel us from future attacks by preventing our enemies from gaining power and strength to kill even more of us .....

13. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 03:57 PM) [snapback]349732[/snapback]</div>
    And you refuse to acknowledge that the U.S. had a hand in that; that Rumsfeld shook Saddam's hand afterwards.
    I sure do.
    From mainstream media.
    How do you know what effort I have made to understand those stats? (Answer: You do know because we've had this conversation before, and I have made a great effort to understand them from several varied sources.)
    yes, it does.
    Even the President admits this.
    Of course it's not ok. Neither is it ok for innocent Iraqis to die. Yet you continue to facilitate those who wish them death and distruction.
    Not so. Your proposed "prevention" method is not mine. I happen to think mine is more effective and far less dangerous to America than yours.

14. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 15 2006, 04:18 PM) [snapback]349753[/snapback]</div>
    See, now this is where you made your mistake, Dragonfly. Everyone knows the mainstream media has a huge liberal bias and follows a blatantly liberal agenda. Only Fox News, The Washington Times and The Wall Street Journal fairly represent both sides of any issue. :rolleyes:

15. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ Nov 14 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]348810[/snapback]</div>
    Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in October 2005 that "Israel should be wiped off the map." The Iranian government has constantly challenged Israel's right to exist while at the same time actively seeking to develop catastrophic weapons to fulfil this goal.

While Israel has taken actions that some have considered to be aggressive, its leaders have never vowed to wipe any other nation off the face of the Earth and all of the military operations that they have initiated were for the specific aim of protecting its citizens.

16. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ Nov 14 2006, 11:28 AM) [snapback]348903[/snapback]</div>
    MAN! I go away for a couple of day and you guys let a bonehead statement like that slide????? :huh:

Apparently it's not too obvious . . . let me draw a picture . . .
    [​IMG]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East
    http://www.gomideast.com/articles/maps/middleeast.html

It depends on your definition of "Middle East" . . . so, Pakistan could be included.

BUT, before we go there, it's not a proven fact that Israel has nuclear weapons either.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_state...nuclear_weapons

The world is a more complicated place than simple black and white statements allow. ;)

17. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Nov, 05:49 PM) [snapback]349809[/snapback]</div>
    I prefer to get my fake news from Comedy Central! :p

18. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 16 2006, 06:11 AM) [snapback]350050[/snapback]</div>
    You should read The Case for Democracy by Sharansky.

19. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Nov, 08:19 AM) [snapback]350064[/snapback]</div>
    Oh really? I'll pass.

20. jared2

jared2 New Member

So we are arguing definitions of "middle east". Traditionally, it does not include Pakistan. Here is one of many maps of the middle east:

[​IMG]