1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Idiot!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ScottY, Aug 17, 2005.

1. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    This is one of my favourite tricks for avoiding tickets. Toy with someone faster just enough, without really ticking them off, so they'll pass you when they get the chance. I try to keep them in sight and let them think they're superior, but they're really just bait for the speed trap.

It reminds me of something I tell my hiking companions (as a joke; we try to make enough noise to scare them off) when we're in bear country: "I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you."

2. keydiver

keydiver New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ummm...yeah...thats what I said, and I agree. :rolleyes: Thats the law that Florida tried to get passed here a few months ago, and Jeb Bush shot it down. I respect people's right to drive the speed limit/get run over, as long as they're in the righthand lane. I never said that I AGREE with driving 10-20 mph under traffic flow, I just contested the blanket allegation that you would get a ticket for driving the speed limit in California. Its quite apparent, from the statutes posted, that isn't true, since it ONLY applies if you are impeding traffic and are NOT in the righthand lane, which makes perfect sense. B)

3. DocVijay

DocVijay Active Member

It's usually easiest to use some 16 year old kid in either a Mustang or a Camaro. They ALWAYS fall for it (no offense meant to any 16 year old Camaro/Mustang drivers :) ).