1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If a driver passed out....

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by BubbleDogs, Apr 12, 2012.

1. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart The Techie Guy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    granted after my first instinct of someone passing out would be to wake them.. if that doesn't work and it is truly a health issue that has the person incapacitated.. if I was up front in the passenger seat, I'd reach down to adjust the driver's seat back and hop into the seat and into the driver's lap to regain control of the vehicle.

that and hit the hazard button and grabbing the steering wheel along the way..

2. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    shifting to B does slow down the car when the foot is off the gas pedal. It slows down faster than N alone. I did a test run using B, N, reg cruise, and radar cruise. radar cruise brake the fastest but only down to 29MPH. I set the speed at 50 then use the lever to decelerate. from 50 to 30 is full regenerate braking because the cruise decelerates 5 MPH increments. From there on, you have shift to B. reg cruise decelerates at 1 MPH increment. regenerate braking is only at the H of CHG. B regens at G but it also uses the engine to create drag to slow down the car. try it and see what happens.

3. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Those with the moon roof can eject.:D