1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If Clinton did not get a BJ from Monica would we be in Iraq?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Sep 17, 2007.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rae Vynn @ Sep 17 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]514082[/snapback]</div>
    Wow I cant beleive I just read this.. :blink: :huh:

The whole thread is another trolling adventure.. :rolleyes:

2. Lywyllyn

Lywyllyn New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Btw the most popular names for boys in Germany:
    1. Alexander
    2. Maximilian
    3. Lukas
    4. Leon
    5. Jan
    6. Tim
    7. Daniel
    8. Niklas
    9. Jonas
    10. David

Most popular for girls:
    1. Marie
    2. Maria
    3. Sophie
    4. Anna
    5. Laura
    6. Katharina
    7. Lea
    8. Julia
    9. Lena
    10. Sarah

The only threat I see here is the encroachment of Anglo and Franco names ... which could be a sign of good neighbourly relations

Oh wait its: (2007)

1 Leon
    2 Lukas / Lucas
    3 Luca / Luka
    4 Jonas
    5 Finn / Fynn
    6 Luis / Louis
    7 Max
    8 Tim / Timm
    9 Julian
    10 Felix

and

1 Leonie / Leoni
    2 Lena
    3 Anna
    4 Hanna / Hannah
    5 Lea / Leah
    6 Lara
    7 Emily / Emilie
    8 Laura
    9 Mia
    10 Sara / Sarah

3. mojo

mojo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mojo @ Sep 17 2007, 02:10 PM) [snapback]513840[/snapback]</div>
    The more I think about how inept the Bush administration was prior to 9/11, Im convinced that if Gore were president its very likely that 9/11 could have been averted.
    Gores administration would most likely have been a continuation of the Clinton counter terrorism team.
    Bush put America's 2 most qualified Alqueda experts out of the loop.Bush ignored Richard Clarke's advice and even demoted his position out of his cabinet.John O'neill the Alqueda expert in the FBI was fired a few months before 9/11 under obviously contrived circumstances.
    Either of these men were qualified to have connected the dots in a functional environment.
    What should have unraveled the 9/11 plot was the arrest of flight student Zaccharius Mossoui.If only it were properly investigated.

4. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hycamguy07 @ Sep 18 2007, 10:04 AM) [snapback]514346[/snapback]</div>
    It fits right in. After all, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, author of "Infidel", notes it is common to blame the victim in Islam. For instance, she was told if she is ever raped, it will be her fault for putting herself in a position to be taken advantage of. That was after her parents mutilated her genitals so she would not experience pleasure during sex, and only pain.

The producer of her short film "Submission, Part 1", Theo Van Gogh, was attacked one morning by a man named Muhammad Bouyeri, who shot him several times as he bicycled to work in Amsterdam. Falling off his bicycle wounded, Theo asked "Can we talk about this?" but instead Muhammad shot him four more times, and tried to saw off his head with a butcher knife. He wasn't able to completely sever the head, but he was able to use the knife to "attach" a five page letter for Ayaan to Theo's chest. Perhaps some will say that young Muhammad was just suffering from depression, or was angry at the west's treatment of his home country's natural resources. Yeah, that's it.

Oh, by the way, ignore that "religion behind the curtain", because its says its a religion of peace. So we won't mention Muhammad's religion at all. Maybe he didn't like the film for artistic reasons.

Besides, I'm sure the Dutch have bought some oil from the middle east too.

5. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fshagan @ Sep 19 2007, 09:21 AM) [snapback]514550[/snapback]</div>
    That's what Bill C said to Monica isn't it? :)

6. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Isn't this carrying oral fixation a little too far, blowing things out of proportion?

7. ctbering

ctbering Rambling Man

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I love this old post and the responses.

8. Dave_PH

Dave_PH New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I don't know about the BJ but if Monica hadn't saved the dress we wouldn't be in Iraq.

9. Dave_PH

Dave_PH New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    That's part of the reason I wish Hilary had won the primary. Bill would have had a chance to place the responsibility for that right on Bush where it belongs.

Condi called Clarke 'facile' for wanting to pursue Bin Laden before 9/11 and Bush said he was 'tired of swatting flies' before 9/11. I'd like to see them beat over the head wit that.