1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If I couldn't have a Prius, I'd have...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by JasonGoalie34, May 29, 2014.

1. C25A1guy

C25A1guy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Well, my truck as a much more involved audio, but it's simple and it works. Audison BitOne, Audison Voce Quattro amp, Audison Voce 5.1K amp (both with AV Bit In), Scan Speak home audio drivers and tweeters, 12" Alpine Type R slim sub, and about 19 boxes of hushmat.

Teslas are nice, but other than slapping on a set of wheels, I don't think there's much of anything else I would be able to do to it. I've driven a few of my customer's Model S, and they're sure fast enough, but with how much I drive for my business, it wouldn't be practical for me. The supercharger thing was more for the type of powerband I was wanting out of the engine. The Civic was the only car where I could easily turbo, but the power delivery wouldn't be in the same linear fashion as a supercharger.

But yeah, the audio thing is basically from competing in IASCA for many years and now MECA (since IASCA is all but dead in So. Cal).

2. pmike

pmike Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    We already own 2012 Civic with 50k (bought new) on it so that is my if not a Prius then vehicle. If we are talking pure enjoyment for the streets, an S2000, if we are taking it up a notch, then a race proven Spec Miata and participation in SCCA.

3. Okinawa

Okinawa Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I'm picky. I'll take the one that is parked under the shed.