1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If my Prius is AT PORT - how long should it take to arrive?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by macreative, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Varko

Varko Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Re: If my Prius is AT PORT - how long should it take to arri

macreative, I appologize for hijacking your thread. My eyes are crossed for you. :) I hope all goes well. I envy you. :mrgreen:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JJay\";p=\"40952)</div>
    JJay, yep, word got out about Moses Lake having extra Prii and they got greedy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaveinOlyWA\";p=\"40937)</div>
    Dave, To me it is the principal of the thing. It would be one thing if Moses Lake told us up front that they charged above sticker. It would be our decision to do business with them then, but they lead us to believe we would get our car at MSRP sooner than our 'ordered' Prius was 'scheduled' to arrive, so we didn't look any further. They got greedy and changed the rules. Now I wouldn't buy a car from them, even at MRSP, unless they offered me the moon with it. I wasted half the summer hoping that they would come through. Now, I will wait for our ordered 2005.

Unfortunately, it will take a lot more people sticking to their guns to make a dent in the 'what the market will bear' pricing. :guns:

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius

Either that, or wait a year or so, until supply catches up with demand.

And Rob, good luck to you. You're gonna love that car!

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel\";p=\"40976)</div>
    Amenn and then Moses Lake is a long way from any where. They can do business like that but what will make people drive from Seattle and other population centers in Western Washington? Answer nothing. They had an opportunity to make friends. I guess they decided a few dollars today was more important. I don't even slow down through Moses Lake. It is not a natural gas up place or lunch stop going east or west. I wish them luck ... not.

4. macreative

macreative New Member

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:
    Update from the Update:

Dealer called me on Monday, said the car was now "At Port" and will be in transit - - - max time would be 3 days until delivery.

I know I am really getting impatient, but I think it's due to the fact that nobody really has the straight story - they do one thing but tell me another. From the looks of it, from the shipping website, the Boat (New Century 2) isn't due at port until Sept. 21 (That's Tuesday) so how could my car be At port on our soil when it's not due at port till tuesday.

This is weird. Sorry for my OCD -- but I am trying, very hard, to be patient. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: