1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If you have an allocated XLE in White or Blue in MA and is considering backing out, please let me kn

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by QueueTee314, Jun 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. QueueTee314

QueueTee314 New Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Before you laugh at how much of a choosing beggar this post will be, I will try to explain where we are coming from. And also, if this thread violates any rules, please delete it.

I have been on many different waitlists back in March for a Prime XLE, either in white or in blue. Our anniversary and my wife’s birthday is coming up (end of July) so I have been trying to surprise her with something to upgrade from her old Prius.

The color preference has a story behind it too (and that is why I had to pass on many red offers, painfully…).

I did not forsee the market to be this crazy when I entered the search. I even encountered someone parsing allocation sheets from VINs for other models (RAV4 Prime), just to highlight how hard you have to search to buy a Prime right now.

This is likely my last resort, after which I will consider other available options in my area to meet the timeframe. However, if you are in MA, and you are reconsidering your allocated vehicle, please reach out.

bisco likes this.