1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

If you think Toyota doesn't watch our site.....

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by tullynoon, Oct 21, 2005.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That may be part of the problem...there are so many things and separating the wheat from the chaff can't be easy. Sure, you could just "fix everything"...but at what cost and would the market support it. I'd venture to say that the huge majority of those who buy a Prius are completely satisfied with the JBL stereo.

I never had a problem with the steering wheel.

I think the suspension is "OK", but I don't drive hard.

So, they have to know what 'really' matters.

Maybe we need another poll...to make the pollster's live's easier!

2. rick57

rick57 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    If they are watching,hope they enjoy/approve of all my input here. I'm sure I have made a small difference in some threads. I am not perfect,don't think anybody is,but I do my best. Anyway hope all enjoy my company, :)

3. benighted

benighted New Member

My biggest complaint about the car is the steering wheel is too far away, I think a telescoping steering wheel would make a huge difference. The seats are a bit uncomfortable but I think fixing the steering wheel might fix the seats at the same time.

As for the JBL audio: I say let them put in the cheapest speakers, I'm going to (and already have) replace them with infinity speakers anyways.

I actually like ths suspension with stiffer aftermarket tires, I run Toyo Proxies TPT on my Prius 42/40.