1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

illegal immigration

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Feb 18, 2007.

1. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

Let's export all the illegals no matter where they are from into Mexico. When they apply to come back in, there is a written form in english that must be completed.

there is a brief one on one interview at entry time where they are shown a picture of Bill Clinton and a picture of Hillary Clinton. They are asked, if you are granted citizenship, which would you vote for?

Only applicants that answer "Neither, if I have to vote for one of those, I'd rather stay in Mexico" are allowed in.

:lol:

2. DelerPrius

DelerPrius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Feb 20 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]393570[/snapback]</div>
    well, gosh, stevie, that depends....did the Jews live 12-14 people in a two bedroom condominum? did they consider the parking lot/common areas their own outdoor toilet? did they like to congregate outside the front door of the condominium building at all hours of the day and night and drink beer? (not sure when all this "hard working" that you all seem to think they do was taking place) did they consider trash dumpsters something to root through rather than put things in? did they make suggestive remarks in Yiddish to many women who came in and out of the building?

If so, then, yeah, I am upset, just like I was when I had to live under those conditions for nearly two years in Maryland.

oops, I guess that makes me "anti-immigration" don't it?

And please, spare me the "racist" label, unless you are willing to also apply it to the poster who made the "poor white trash" remark...

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Feb 20 2007, 05:06 PM) [snapback]393531[/snapback]</div>
    OUCH! I was thinking he could move to Stev0s or liberalchicks neighborhood :lol:
    Or He could move to West Virginia or Virginia..

This event is happening whether we like it or not, It would take stricter laws and people to enforce them
    Give them permission to come in for a year or so on a approved visa and embed GPS micro-chips into thier body, so they can be tracked after thier time is up and they try to dissapear into the crowd...

wouldnt it be cool to split the country in half.. Give one side to the libs and the other side to everyone else and wait 20 years to see what happens thats really the only way to see whos way is right and wrong......

Hmm, any single mothers on this thread????? ;)

4. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnOldHouse @ Feb 20 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]393537[/snapback]</div>
    Difficult? Depends on what you mean. Time-consuming? No. That doesn't mean it won't mean anything. I think that people who try to immigrate here actually value US citizenship more than the average US-born citizen. Seriously. Think about the people who risk their lives to illegally cross the border--they are willing to give their lives for the American Dream. I wonder if we put the average US citizen through the same process how many would stay illegal, and how many wouldn't? Just curious.

And, while some of what you've written is bollocks to me, I agree with you on the "wider audience" issue. I will say it again: if you've got someone who is a productive member of society, non-criminal, and can speak the common language (English), can pay the fees to do so, pass any test that might be given, then I don't GET why they won't be granted citizenship. In their shoes, I would stick around illegally, too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 20 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]393609[/snapback]</div>
    Scared to say, but yes. Why?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 20 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]393609[/snapback]</div>
    Sorry, PG04. I'm not poor, nor trash. I am, however, white. And my neighborhood wouldn't work for him. (We are actually multi-cultural and fairly educated.)

5. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 20 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]393611[/snapback]</div>
    O/T

LOL I used to live on a dirt road and in a trailer... When I was scraping by on minimum wage from 1992-2000.. But we was edgmacted and multi-colored to.. ;)

Im not trying to suck-up to anyone! <_< But all twisted & tainted views aside.. I have to say hats off to you for raising a child as a single mother in this day and age, the stress of making ends meet, daycare, ect. and still having the time to get on here and give us the bitter sweet hell served hot and fresh in these topics that keeps up on our toes... :D Dont you guys agree? (im really not being a smart*$$ here)..

I mean that in the most respectful way possible.... :) B)

Nice, In all fairness, I can agree 100% with this quote!!! :) I still say install the gps chip though.. <_<

6. AnOldHouse

AnOldHouse Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 20 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]393611[/snapback]</div>
    If they are here ILLEGALLY in the first place, that's WHY they don't and shouldn't get granted citizenship.

You want citizenship? Put in a legal application for it. If it means returning to their mother country first, so be it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius @ Feb 20 2007, 07:17 PM) [snapback]393602[/snapback]</div>
    Yes it would, but no chance of that happening with a Democrat controlled Congress. They look at all the illegals as a huge block of potential Democrat voters. They'll just forget that they're all criminals by the very fact that they entered the US illegally.

7. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Walker1 @ Feb 20 2007, 11:02 AM) [snapback]393394[/snapback]</div>
    Speaking for myself, the human race is "my kind." Classifying people into "races" according to skin color has no scientific basis. It's purely a sociological phenomenon, rooted in the need some people have of vilifying anyone who appears different than themselves. But there is actually far more variation within any given "race" than there is between "races."

Racism is the name we give to people who think that people with different skin color are inferior.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnOldHouse @ Feb 20 2007, 03:35 PM) [snapback]393574[/snapback]</div>
    I value my citizenship very highly. However, my citizenship is not devalued when a person from another country wants to come here. In fact, immigration is what built this country, and immigrants are generally the best of citizens.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Feb 20 2007, 04:18 PM) [snapback]393603[/snapback]</div>
    In other words, only people who promise to vote Republican should be allowed to enter the U.S.? Why am I not surprised that a conservative wants to require a loyalty oath to his political party?

Conservatives sure have a lot in common with the leaders of the old Soviet Union: they want to ban all political parties but their own.

8. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnOldHouse @ Feb 20 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]393638[/snapback]</div>
    You do realize illegal aliens can't vote, don't you? And you do realize that even resident aliens can't vote, don't you?

If you don't like immigrants here, find out where your grandparents came from and move back there. We folks who love the United States will continue to welcome immigrants with open arms.

9. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I never once said open the borders up completely and let everyone pour in. You do seem to have a propensity for black and white with no shades of grey in between.

Solving for patterns involves solutions that fix more than one problem and do not create new problems. Solving for patterns takes in whole systems and in context and is much different than normal solutions basd on the cartesien or reductionist methods. By using our knowledge to educate other countries on sustainable ways of living and reducing our plundering of their natural resources and destruction of their culture we may well encourage them to stay in their own country in the first place. Im so many countries that our multination corporations have destroyed, the people are left with no skills, money, or education to help them find a better way. It is our responsibility to repair that which we have destroyed in the name of profit. Walls and borders, force and laws have never stopped anything in the long term and doubtful it ever will. We have tried these methods for a long time now and they never work. We hold the insane mindset that just because it didn't work last year or the year before, or anytime in our history that if we just did more of the same thing that it will be enough and things will change. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is IMO a form of insanity and one which runs rampant throughout our society.

Maybe some of you should learn more about the origins of The World Bank, and the WTO and their effects on other countries in the past and present. By creating economic and cultural chaos you only increase the likelyhood of wars, "terrorism", immigrants and environmental refugees. It's not really hard to follow the connections and relationships here. More info from State of the World 2005 - Redefining Global Security

You can read the charts or better yet listen to someone who's credentials and accomplisments should be a neo-con but he is not, he has seen through the BS that many of us believe with all our uninformed hearts.

David Korten's bio

David Korten - The Great Turning (short clip)

The full version (31min)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm link happy I know but I like to cite my sources. :)

10. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  11. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Feb 21 2007, 12:29 AM) [snapback]393757[/snapback]</div>
    So do you want a completely open border to all those who want to come to the US of A? Give us all the worlds poor, hungry, and those yearning freedom......

12. Schmika

Schmika New Member

deleted as previously asked and ignored by another poster.

13. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Feb 21 2007, 07:09 AM) [snapback]393840[/snapback]</div>
    I assume you don't want ANY new immigrants in the country? You'll probably want to enact that retroactively. What country will you be moving to?

See, I can play the "everything is black or white" game, too.

14. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Feb 21 2007, 10:38 AM) [snapback]393912[/snapback]</div>
    No i dont. we should have controlled immigration - take people whose skills we need, take those who are truly oppressed. we need a constant flow of new blood. play by the laws. a national id card and guest worker card.

so i am not all black and white here.

15. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Feb 20 2007, 09:48 AM) [snapback]393244[/snapback]</div>
    OK, This country does not have an unlimited amount of resources. Having more than 300 million is simply a bad idea.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 20 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]393413[/snapback]</div>
    yes, The word Hate. And anger to go with it. Like I said, I have no use for any white person who does not care for his/her own people.

16. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 21 2007, 02:47 AM) [snapback]393830[/snapback]</div>
    Yup. My Myspace is totally pimped out and I got people beggin' for my top 8 spaces. B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Walker1 @ Feb 21 2007, 08:30 AM) [snapback]393946[/snapback]</div>
    Where do you think we get our resources from now? Yup, the same countries where those immigrants are coming from. Hmm, think about that one for a second. If you think that our country obtains all it's required resources from within then you are mistaken.

Again, your level of ethnocentrism is astounding. People should care about people. Period.

I'm off to go do some good in the world instead of just running my mouth about it. See you guys later tonight. I hope you ALL have a wonderful day. :)

17. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Walker1 @ Feb 21 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]393946[/snapback]</div>
    I am now very confused. Do you or do you not want open borders and unlimited immigration into the US of A?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F8L @ Feb 21 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]393955[/snapback]</div>
    Are you for totally open borders - to allow anyone that wants US citizenship to be allowed to come here and get it?

18. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Speaking of over population:

Every time I hear the words Over Population,
    it reminds me of the MAD MAX movies roving nomads looking for water, fuel & food. ;)

19. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Walker1 @ Feb 21 2007, 08:30 AM) [snapback]393946[/snapback]</div>
    By definition: Racism. And I have no use for racists.

20. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 21 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]393974[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks, PG04. Exactly why I say that churches need to step in and tell their folks to STOP WITH THE SEED-SPREADING!!!! Families don't need 6 children! It's also why I'm pro-choice. This has been discussed on numerous threads.

And, btw, if you're earlier post was indeed sincere, my thanks to you. Some people say it must be hard, but I just think it's joyful. And busy. And my daycare bill every month is enough to make me shake and turn green.

And for Walker, my "own people" are all the people on this Earth. I do care about white people. I care about them the same way that I care about brown people, too, as we are all just "people." I don't think inbreeding dogs makes for healthy animals, and I don't think that "sticking to just your own kind" makes for healthy humans.

Of course, on a one on one basis, there is individual choice. Personally, I like dark-haired men, and even sometimes dark-skinned men, too. I just hate blondes. They're not my "own people" because no one in my family is blonde, so I don't care if we round up all blondes and send them back to Sweden. Oh--and throw the red-heads in with them. But don't take Eric Stoltz. I love him. (Before anyone responds to this post, this is sarcasm again, used to point out how ridiculous the assertion of "my own people" is.)

That last quote of yours is pretty bad. If you do indeed feel that way, I'm seriously very sad for you. You will find like brethren in your local neo-Nazi or KKK group. And I'll re-mention that you should go to the wilderness and be like Ted to ensure your future happiness.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 21 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]393974[/snapback]</div>
    Me, too. Weird. And it freaks me out a bit. It makes me want to turn into Linda Hamilton and turn my son into a freedom fighter or something, preparing him for the worst. (Yes, I'm merging movies here.)

I thought I was the only one who thought about that!