1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Illinois Energy Fair-Hybrid Showcase 8-11/8-12

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by FireEngineer, Jul 26, 2007.

1. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yup, the "People" thing was also mentioned on cleanmpg.com [which
    Wayne helps run]. Very cool.
    I'm also glad that one of our own new englanders made it out there,
    and I'm waitin' for *that* trip report [hint]!
    _H*

2. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    OK OK - I'm back *H*

First I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to everyone but especially to Wayne for being so gracious and welcoming. I really had a blast, and can't wait to go back again. I learned so much and thoroughly enjoyed talking to everyone there. Got my best tank so far between Ohio and New York - 56.6 mpg, and lifetime display hit 50.3 by the time I got home tonight. The only downside is that my forehead is peeling from the sunburn I got. It's a small price to pay really. (But next time I WILL bring sunscreen)

BTW has the video clip been posted to the Rockland cable TV station yet?

So who is coming to Boston Sept 28th for that event? (Alternative Energy Transportation Festival)

3. Bobwho

Bobwho New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Will there be any participation in this years event?

4. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Yes there will be. I'll be posting an announcement in a few weeks. The deal is if you agree to "show" your car with the group you enter the Fair for free. We just ask for an hour or two of your time to talk with the public, the rest is your free time. The great thing about the Fair is we see some of the same people one year to the next and some have bought a Prius or other hybrid because of their exposure to it at the Fair. Dates for 2008 are August 9-10.

Wayne