1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

----->Illuminated Front Emblem...Best Choice, Source...? Need Help?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Skuits, May 20, 2014.

1. Skuits

Skuits Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hi all, I searched the forums for some time trying find out the best source for an illuminated emblem, but am not having much luck. I found an OEM illuminated emblem for the Aqua on eBay but it's quite spendy.
    Toyota Japan Aqua LED Light Front Hood Emblem JDM Badge Prius C Hybrid 2011 2014 | eBay

I've also seen the other type on eBay that appears to be a sticker, but don't think it's the correct size for the Prius? I see that someone used the Corolla one, but it didn't appear as clean as if it the emblem were made that way. I've also found this: Junack USA | High Quality Customized And Modified LEDs

But the emblem doesn't appear to be OEM, has a lot less blue in it when it's not illuminated. Just as expensive as the OEM eBay version.

I also found Tommy Kaira at this place product information: LED Illumination Emblem
    Tried translating the page but didn't get very far and I am unclear as to what one is indicated for the Gen III Prius.

I was hoping someone out there could straighten me out some on all of this ;)

Thank you.
    Mark