1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm back, Again, LOL!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jeffery Merrill, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Jeffery Merrill

Jeffery Merrill Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Well, it happened again. My laptop and 50 inch TV were stolen again. Just got my new laptop so here I am!!! Still watching a POS 19 inch tube TV until I can afford a new LED TV. The worst part is we know who did it but sine police can't find evidence they can't do anything about it. I told whoever needed to know that if I saw them anywhere they would be required to seek medical attention for multiple fractures, legs, arms, fingers, whatever I feel like dishing out.

Next order of business, Renters Insurance. Already purchased brand new High Security locks for my door and a remote control Very High Decibel alarm mounted inside my door along with a Camera that records pics and sends to my phone if activated. I've been the victim my whole life and I am tired of it.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    sorry to hear it, that is a bummer. i hope your new setup catches the thief in her tracks!

3. Lucifer

Lucifer Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I like the blink cameras, cordless, just need a network, free storage, motion activated, indoors and outdoors.

Almost sounds like someone you know is being funny.
    I'd tell the people that know you mean harm to the perp....you were kidding, seriously, premeditation would be easy to prove if an accident occured as you were applying justice.

4. Jeffery Merrill

Jeffery Merrill Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    The people who did it are related to the landlady. They stole the spare key to my room from another room mate, landladies daughter, who did housekeeping for me on occasion. They sold the laptop and TV for heroin, that was why they did it. As far as premeditation, I know a lot of the police force here, and they are all well known for drug related things, so I have no doubt as long as I don't kill or permanently incapacitate them, there should be no real repercussions from any retaliation from my losses.