1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm on Vacation?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by TonyPSchaefer, Oct 4, 2004.

1. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Over this weekend I've noticed that in my posting profile, it looks as though PriusChat believes I'm on vacation. There are two very compelling arguments for why this is incorrect:
    1) I'm still posting.
    2) I'm not drinking a Mai Tai that was served to me in a swimming pool by a hot waitress, for whom my wife smacked me in the back of the head for staring at but it was worth it because I was wondering which one of the twins she is, but my wife doesn't know she's a twin and I'll never tell her how I know.

Just in case I'm the only one seeing this, I've attached a screen shot. I've never seen this on anyone else's profile. What does it mean?

2. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    come on...enjoy your vacation... and tell us what fun you had when you come back..... :x

3. victor

victor New Member

Gilching Bavaria Germany, & Drapanos, Crete, G
    You can change it in your profile.

Click on Profile at the top of the page, then on the Profile tab and you will see a Holiday flag. Its Yes no or Unknown. Yours will be set to Yes, change it to No.

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Exactamundo - but enjoy your vacation while it lasts!