1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm sick and need help

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by efusco, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

I bet after about 2 minutes to heat the O2 sensor and the heated fuel trim sensor the car would probably drop right into S4. Now that would be the real antidote to this whole disease. B)

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    ya... if that isn't an 'up north' term i don't know what is, hey. :lol:

he's putting in an aux-in for me for christmas. came with a crap fuse so he had to pull it back apart last night to replace the fuse so it would actually work. didn't want to crack the dash panels so he decided to run my mpg down as low as possible for me...

he meant well :)

3. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    I noticed galaxee posting at 3 a.m. EST---she must have been sneaking into the house off and on while hubby toiled away. I PM'd her to ask what was up, and she told me. What a dedicated hubby. :D

But apparently untrainable. :( Why does he get lousy MPG, galaxee? Just a leadfoot?

4. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i'll let him answer this in his own words:

yes. i am a leadfoot. my driving record speaks volumes to back this up.

however. the car was not moving last night. i was running it because it was 30 degrees outside and i had to pull dash panels off. cold temps and plastic dash panels don't mix. unless you have a really thick wallet ;)