1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: 6 MONTH DEADLINE For EESTOR

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Steve321, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    The way things seem to be building up to something, we might not need to wait very long. I'll post the news when it happens.

2. Steve321

Steve321 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Hey Hobbit,

It was Fibby who started the latest slug-fest with me with post #6. I know I should not lower myself to his level.

I agree with you, I would hope Fibb or someone will report back with some useful data...not the hype, press releases, and baloney of EESTor/Zenn the last 5 years. Maybe an independent third party verification of EEStor's claims, not a bunch of politicians and or potential investors with MBA's being impressed of a production line with shiny red and green lights that has produced nothing.

24 days
    Counting down!​

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Steve: I'd be interested to know where all that anger comes from. I think most of us view EEStor with some skepticism and a few with some hope. But with all the really big larceny going on around us, with bankers and brokers plunging the economy into collapse, with companies like Enron robbing the public purse, EEStor is very small potatoes, and if it's a scam nobody is going to lose much except the investors. And anybody who invests in a start-up company should know the risks are high even if the company management is honest. There are so many crooks and con artists out there, why is EEStor such a hot-button issue for you?

Personally, I think EEStor is either a scam or the folks behind it are self-deluded. But it's no skin off my nose: If it's a scam I lose nothing. If it's on the level I'll some day be able to replace my batteries with u-caps. But you seem to have a deep emotional investment somewhere in this thing.