1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Important Information from Toyota - discussion

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Danny, Dec 29, 2008.

1. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I got in yesterday from an overseas business trip. I received my invite back in November, but unfortunately the schedule had a conflict with my business trip, which had been planned in October. Another lucky PriusChat member got to go in my place

Sorry I couldn't make the event, it's not too often that the trouble makers on PriusChat can get together. Maybe for the best? I can imagine the headline right now

"Detroit feared vaporized after statistically improbable meeting of PriusChat members"

I was very much looking forward to heavy drinking involving Jon, Tony, Evan, Tom, and of course, Pat Sparks. For some reason, I have this mental image of Evan staggering around with a lampshade over his head

I would absolutely like to attend any future events that are planned. Let's just hope next time I can actually go

2. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I've just gotten an invitation!
    I'll be there, (Los Angeles).

But ... I have to agree not to talk about the car or the experience at all for several weeks. It specifically mentions blogs.

I'm afraid those of you who can't go will have to wait a short while before hearing about it.