1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

In Memory of PriusChatters Who Have Died

Discussion in 'In Memoriam' started by Danny, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    When I founded PriusChat back in 2003, my goal was simple: create a car forum for people to talk about the Toyota Prius. That goal was met through the contributions of many many different members, and the site quickly became a collection of individuals with different backgrounds, talents, and personalities. While owning a Prius grants you membership into a unique community, PriusChat has become the rallying point for Prius owners and there is no denying that it has become a community in and of itself.

As such, it should be expected that members of this community - like any other - will in time pass on and leave this life. This sub-forum has been set up to house memorials to those who contributed to the PC community and personally promoted the wide-spread adoption of hybrid vehicles.

Let us remember our friends and celebrate their contributions and accomplishments.

Each passed member will receive their own thread. The initial post will include their bio and will be compiled by family, friends and the like. Each new thread will be moderated; only "in memorium" threads will be allowed. Replies to the thread will be open to all in the hopes of gathering pictures, stories and other personal items. Our goal is to keep this sub-forum as clean as possible so as to not lose the memories in a sea of other threads. I hope you understand why we've put these guidelines in place.

PaulDM, JMD, PriusCamper and 35 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.