1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Indiana Prius Club

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by kettledrum, Jun 10, 2007.

1. lakedog

lakedog Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I live in Winona Lake, as mentioned by Jim N above. Interested in a get together sometime too. Need to do the engine block heater before fall.

2. SuperDave

SuperDave Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Its great to see some interest. I was starting to worry, since my last post I have only gotten a couple of emails.

I would like to try and put something together in Indy if possible in an effort to draw more people, the last meeting that I helped put together was here in Anderson and looking back it may have been more successful if held in Indy. I don't know.

Please everyone. If you may have an interest in attending, contact me or post here to show your support. The weather is turning nice for a get together and we could try and set a time and place.

3. MagneticGrayIndy

MagneticGrayIndy 06Prius;94M Miata;65Rambler770

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    hey.. I'm up for it.. Of course I belong to the Indy Miata Club and the national Rambler Club.. so who knows what time I have free, but let's give it a shot!

4. kettledrum

kettledrum Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm still very interested in getting this thing going and becoming a more regular group. I'll be the first to admit I haven't made the time to make this a priority, though. :-(

I still have my email contact list up to date that I've been compiling since last fall.

I can get indoor meeting space reserved in the Fishers area although personally I'm probably not free until the weekend of July 12th, which is only one week before HybridFest. :-(

5. beckaloulou

beckaloulou New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    is this get together still going on I do not have my prius yet should get it last week of July but I would still like to come PLEASE :) the last few weeks there has been an explosion of Prius on the Indy streets lets try and see :)

6. bestmapman

bestmapman 04, 07 ,08, 09, 10, 16, 21 Prime

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Hi all,

If anyone from Indy would like to come, The Cinncinnati Group is having it's meet-up on the 5th of July. If anyone has needs an EBH installed, Wayne Mitchell (FireEngineer) is coming to do a disassempbly of the battery.

Also we will be having a picnic, Prius driving clinics, and Fuel Economy Challenge.

Should be a good time.

PM me with any questions.

Here is a link to the meet-up thread

7. bryonc

bryonc New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Been awhile since there has been a post here. Newby here.

8. BhamPrius

BhamPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    My folks live in Fort Wayne and are looking to buy their first Prius & great deal on a G3 new or used w/low miles. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

9. SuperDave

SuperDave Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    My dealer here in Anderson had some new base 2010's in stock that they priced me for $21800 + tax. This was about a month ago.