1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Installed a 1.5 in lift kit today

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by douglasjre, Sep 24, 2022.

1. douglasjre

douglasjre Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    ...And put in new shocks struts sway bar links sway bar bushings shock socks and end stops while I was there. Total cost in parts was about $1,000. Did an oil change with a Toyota OEM filter for him while I was there. Customer chose the upgraded rear springs and painted the front springs to match.

I can't believe how good this car rides now. I want to do it to mine....

Attached Files:

2. lech auto air conditionin

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I really want one of these kits I’ve been eyeing this since I use my vehicle 2012 Prius C as a work truck as you know if you seen any of my post
    I want to put some really stiff racing struts all the way around don’t care about the smooth ride since I sometimes travel with as much as 1000 pounds on my roof rack a little bit top-heavy. I always have 800+ pounds of tools equipment and supplies in the vehicle

and every now and then carry a trailer with 700 to 1200 pounds pushed it one time to 2000 pounds won’t do that again. (it was just a short trip about 20 blocks in an industrial area Backstreets 25 mph and under)

douglasjre and WesleyRiccipio like this.
  3. douglasjre

douglasjre Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    KYB Excel g is far better than Sachs. I haven't tried bilstein's yet. Do you know which Bilstein makes that would fit?

4. black_jmyntrn

black_jmyntrn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced