1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Installed a height adjustable seat!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by 67_tele, Jul 29, 2010.

1. 67_tele

67_tele Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hey guys,

Just a quick thread here. The past two weeks I've been working on the height adjustable seat (the mix between a Corolla and Prius seat) and I just finished yesterday. The seat, is done and in my Prius. I took a two hour drive yesterday to try it out, and wow what a difference! I'm nearly 6'6 so the original seat was absolutely killing my neck. I didn't realize how bad it was until I owned the car for about a week. I would spend 20 minutes in the car, and after that my neck would be in agony. I am pleased to say yesterdays two hour drive was pain free!

Big thank you to cycledrum, there's no way I would have been able to do this job with out him. It was a lot of hours, but totally worth it, and I feel a great sense of accomplishment now that's it's done!

Next step is to install some lumbar support. I'm looking at sport imports ltd products. Anyone ever use them?

Cheers!

2. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Lot better huh? Glad it's worked out for you.

Good job!