1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Installing Cruise Control

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by bonanzoo, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Ash811

Ash811 New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Hi

I also bought after market cruise controller for 2014 Japan imported Prius and after following this instruction on this thread I installed cruise control however I was unlucky as it did not worked , can some one advise about the wire between steering and ecu ? Original pics attached

Attached Files:

RobAustin likes this.
  2. CoffeePowered

CoffeePowered Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Hey! Hope this finds you, I'm interested to do the same to my 2018 prius c as well. Any chance you have two lore wires from your kit you'd sell me? Rostra wants 220 for the kit but the cruise stick on Toyota parts website is cheaper just need two more wires and wasn't sure on gauge and connector, or at least wanted to just buy the cables separately.

I think I understand the process but I'm installing the stick plugging in essentially 5 total connectors. Any help appreciated!

3. Mirza adeel

Mirza adeel Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Screenshot_20210328_074007.jpg black wire is also needed to install

4. Hawkeye63

Hawkeye63 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I ordered a complete kit to install from ebay item 201277580075 for $95 - looks complete with everything you need and for a decent price !

5. JKMTRS

JKMTRS New Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    When you say the 2016-2020 Prius C model's cruise circuit pin is on the top most right side of the same G57 harness, do you mean pin location 17, which is just above pin location 28?

6. bonanzoo

bonanzoo Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I sold my Prius C 2012 with the cruise control and just bought a Prius C 2015 without cruise control and let me tell you. Thank you so much for uplloading the attached file! I was going crazy spending 5+ hours trying to get it work. thank you thank you thank you!