1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Interest in Eibach Springs...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by MPGWHOR, Feb 27, 2011.

1. MPGWHOR

MPGWHOR Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm trying to get them around $200 shipped.

I can't speak how they compare to other springs for this particular car, but on the cars I used to work on (Crossfires, Benzes, BMWs) Eibachs were almost always preferred to everything unless price was an issue.

2. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I should correct myself: The reason why stock cars look higher in the front is because \ the front wheel well is cut larger than the rear wheel well, allowing for the wheel to turn.

Lower front springs make it appear as if the wheel wells are the same size.

Here is a car lowered 1"F/1"R

[​IMG]

Here is my car lowered 1.4"F/0.7"R. :D Can you tell the difference?

[​IMG]

3. samsprius1

samsprius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
  4. roypaik

roypaik Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    the install is very simple. if you have experience, it should take you any longer than 2 hrs with hand tools. my only advice is to turn the black bolts on the lower end of the strut when removing. i thought i had to twist the silver bolt, and it took me a good 30 mins to figure that out. so remember, loosen the black, and not silver, 22mm on the front lower struts.

i had eibach on my previous cars and they were awesome! they were built with quality and precision, but for the money i would def go with a more competitive brand with similar built quality (e.i. tein).